• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180106_103236 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waffen_spain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Most of the SFII switches are not made to be adjusted, they are some kind of piezoelectric devices, you can clean them and check for cold solders on the switches connector...

In my pin I only found 2 broken switches, you may try to replace one of the nonworking targets with a working one to find out

About entering "TEST MODE", if you can modify the game settings we know your test button is working.

You must go to SELFTEST and wait for the RAM/ROM (cant remember) test to finish, then you can enter into the diagnostics.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from rdb569:

Ok, I'm home and I switched the game to Normal from Tournament mode and shutdown the machine and then turned it back on. Waited for it to cycle to the attack mode and pressed the Test Button. Still not going into the test mode. Where do I go from here?

But do you still see the options directly?

If the game still goes to the tournament options the switch may be dirty or broken (and not switching between normal/tournament), you can spray contact cleaner into de switch and move it back and forward many times ...

Or you can unbolt the board and check the switch with a multimeter to see if its working properly, also check for cold solder points, bad connectors at the board.....

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from rdb569:

Ok, so I was finally able to get into the test mode. My switch is tricky as I have to wiggle it around to make contact. Didn't come up with many issues with the test, Center Target, which I figured the switch was bad as I had moved some around to be sure. Also it appears the Flipper Relay (S) isn't functioning. Is this the relay that controls the flipper in the car crush?

I have the same broken switch, I suppose the ball hits it too hard as its on the middle, and its for the extra ball

Yes the Relay S is for the car playfield, check the fuses for that playfield flippers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waffen_spain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mulitple-issues-on-street-fighter-2?tu=waffen_spain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.