71wYdMW8NoL_(resized).jpg
ali_(resized).png
1996_Olympics_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
DGF_(resized).jpg
ali_9_(resized).jpg
ali_6_(resized).jpg
ali_7_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffpins12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

He was a racist, and a draft dodger! Remember calling white people Devil's? So what if he could box, he was still no hero compared to people in the military. Suck's to the PC crowd about your hero.

different world back then of course ! I was racist back then too now I'm not and my daughter is married to a very nice black man who is a VP of a big tech company and he's a great man but back then I'd never ever think that my daughter would marry a man of color . How foolish and naive of me . Opinions change !

(Political statements removed by Pinside Staff)

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How is it possible in this day and age that an adult male writes worse than my eight-year old nephew?
Aren't you embarrassed by your lack of understanding of written English, and the fact that you don't know the difference between "to" and "too" and that apostrophes aren't used when pluralizing something? Do you think maybe this obvious failure of our educational system is what's wrong with this country, and not the fact that millions of people love Muhammad Ali?

Because he is a racist , just like centerflank , who is down voting everyone with positive remarks for Muhammed ali and up voting all negative remarks

Im starting to realized just how many a holes are on this website and opinionated people with very negative intentions and thought process. how someone can sit here and say bad things about a man, father, husband, etc that died last night is disturbing and makes me sick to my stomach .

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't understand it either. I wasn't a fan of Ronald Reagan but when he died I kept my mouth shut and let people reminisce and reflect without dancing on his grave. Some people just can't help themselves. It's sad and small-minded, not bold and "unpolitically correct."

those people are just sad weak people if they can comment negative remarks following and death and then spit on the grave with their opinions . This website is not just about pinball as a hobby but it is for people to show their true colors as racists and asshole opinions . More I read the more I can't be part of this 'club' and I've been a pinball enthusiast for well over 30 years, and ran 7 arcades in the 80s. All I remember was fun , laughing , and a great time standing by machines. This place is a cesspool of negativity and it's very sad indeed , using a website for pinball machines to spew hate

#60 7 years ago

Levi is the only sensible and intelligent person on this thread

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I bet you wish you could thumb him up repeatedly. Not surprised. Pretty hot though.

Ha ha !!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffpins12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/muhamad-ali-has-died?tu=jeffpins12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.