Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“MST3K you say?”

• Hell yes! dream theme, shutup and take my money! 24 votes
      51%
    • Why do you tease me so? 14 votes
      30%
    • Kickstarter.. kickschmarter, that show is past it's prime 9 votes
      19%

(47 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MST3KCoverPre_(resized).jpg
    mst3k_sat_of_love.jpg
    mst3k_inline_drop_doors.jpg
    crow_tom_servo.jpg
    mst3k_pinball_cabinet.jpg
    movie_sign.jpg
    gizmonic_institute_pop_bumper.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoopsMagee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 2 years ago

4 year later one the verge of another wildly successful kickstarter campaign and 2 season with Netflix I wonder if there's any more appetite for this. I honestly can't think of a theme more suited for a pin, and like others have said it would be an automatic buy for many based on brand loyalty alone.

Really hope someone revisits this at some point. I'd personally love to see a Black Mirror pin made, but until MST3K happens it has permanent residency at the top of my wishlist

#51 2 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Agreed about her style of comedy. A lot of it is pretty corny. She has a pretty bad hit/miss ratio compared to MST3k machine gun approach of constant jokes.
    Or it could just be a generational thing of me being raised on a much more absurdist and referential style of comedy than one based on word play and innuendo. MST3k is definitely more the former than the later.
    Anyhow EHOH is probably the closest we’re getting to a MST3k pin. I like how the movies are the real star of pin and some are very well integrated.
    Maybe someone could make the ultimate re-mix to include one liners from Crow and Tom Servo and video bits from the show.
    And just to say EHOH has its funny and campy charm. The end trailer sequence is some S-tier work by Lyman

You know what that's the 1/3 of the Elvira pins I've yet to play. Good call tho I'll be on the lookout for it. Might at least scratch the itch.

4 months later
    #53 2 years ago

Saw this today and it looks awesome

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=16122

Evidently just a reskinned version of Polar Explorer, but pretty well done. Just makes me want that much more for it to be picked up by Spooky or anyone really. Hopefully with this new format they're trying for the new season it'll gain some more traction and create some appetite for an official pin to happen

#57 2 years ago

Honestly just the idea of the ending theme playing during attract or when a game ends is enough to justify the project for me. I totally see your point about the vast catalog being a challenge, but it's also a strength. So much material to pull assets off of would allow for callouts and modes from the entire spectrum of MST characters and movies. No reason it needs to be either Manos or Soultaker or Mac & Me. It should be all. The more the merrier

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoopsMagee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mst3k-pinball?tu=PoopsMagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.