Before you read any further, no I am not working on a MST3K pinball (I have too many projects as it is to even contemplate). I'm starting this thread to capture ideas of how the theme might be integrated, not unlike the ghostbusters speculation thread.
Ok, so start off with the cabinet. Obviously the show's logo on the backglass. I think it should have a color screen similiar to lebowski, but kill part of the bottom for the shadows
The pop bumpers should be gizmonic institute buildings
There should be flasher domes that light up during "movie sign!" mode, and all the plastics should have that random brown texture that's in the main studio
Would be great if there were crow and tom servo animated toys on the playfield (even if only the mouths move), and basically they're simply there to riff on how terrible you're playing
* I haven't seen draining like that since I watched youtube on my iphone
* I think this guy is dumb, deaf, blind, and really bad at pinball
* ball save? tell that to lance armstrong
* ball cradle: start singing Cat's in the cradle
* missed skillshot: "pull the plunger back more, that's how springs work"