• 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SaminVA
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3278.JPG
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from telmnstr:

Hey, both of mine had chrome legs. Did you replace yours?

It came w/ black legs from the factory.

#52 11 years ago

again you guys are full of crap, if your selling them for 4k, your not buying them for 4k. Anyone selling for 4k, bought for 3k or under, so they are coming from somewhere.

Last STTNG I bought was $1600 for my Dad. Which was about 3 years ago. Which he just sold about 9 months ago for $2400. Very nice condition all around. Very clean, fully working. If you guys would have told me you wanted one that bad, I would have had him gladly sell it to you guys for $3500.

#53 11 years ago

I find it funny when veteran pinheads who have been searching craigs list the news paper ect.. for years looking for the top games to restore can't figure out why they command more money year after year. There are fewer and fewer left over to restore. People are hanging on to there nice examples. In fact, people have bought 2 or 3 of one title just to assemble the best pin they can. I have seen it happen.

Some of the same people who have worked hard at collecting and restoring/shopping games are the same people complaining about the prices the most.

STTNG is not a $4,000 game when it needs to be shopped, new ramps, switches out, lights out, cabinet scratched, legs and levelers rusty, lockdown bar and side rails scratched, glass scratched, boards hacked, inside of cab filthy, Flippers need to be rebuilt, pops rebuilt, playfield damaged, plastics cracked and or missing, ect....

Now buy one for $1,800 to $2,500 if you can find it ^^ see above reason, why its hard to. Do all of the work, and spend the money on the parts... and sell the thing to me for 3k Thanks!

There is more to the price of pins having gone up then uninformed buyers overpaying.

Part of the reason is that informed sellers have figured out the value of there work.

See you in the next price police thread.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

again you guys are full of crap, if your selling them for 4k, your not buying them for 4k. Anyone selling for 4k, bought for 3k or under, so they are coming from somewhere.
Last STTNG I bought was $1600 for my Dad. Which was about 3 years ago. Which he just sold about 9 months ago for $2400. Very nice condition all around. Very clean, fully working. If you guys would have told me you wanted one that bad, I would have had him gladly sell it to you guys for $3500.

I didn't know that we had to sell games for what we paid for them Neo.

Congrats on your $1600 STTNG purchase in 2010. Now, when you have a minute, please join the rest of us in 2013.

#55 11 years ago

Hey WeirPinball - will sell me one of yours for $3k?

#56 11 years ago

Nope, last one I bought well over that. John D sold his last one for $4K. I was surprised it went for that much, but that was the market a while ago.

Also saw a request for twin BSDs - not setup together, but I do have two
Other twins currently are Sittin' Pretty, Funhouse, and WH20

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Nope, last one I bought well over that. John D sold his last one for $4K. I was surprised it went for that much, but that was the market a while ago.
Also saw a request for twin BSDs - not setup together, but I do have two Other twins currently are Sittin' Pretty, Funhouse, and WH20

You gonna sell me one of those BSDs???????

#58 11 years ago

I have to restore the second - the first is restored with a HEP pf. Not going anywhere.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

GAAAH...who got it...Corona Bros!?!?!? Boooooo....

I forget which one of the sharks snapped it up, guy didn't return my email but Kyle talked to him and found out. Think he had it flipped same day, doubt he touched it even.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Also saw a request for twin BSDs - not setup together, but I do have two Other twins currently are Sittin' Pretty, Funhouse, and WH20

Well damn....greedy bastard

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from telmnstr:

Hey, both of mine had chrome legs. Did you replace yours?

Hey Telmnstr, haven't seen you sense one of David's open house Arcade partys.
If you remember I bought your other twin STTNG 10 years ago. I have been doing a lot of work to it lately and was wondering how come it had chrome legs as I have seen many with black and I think their black on the flyer. I could not remember if your other one had chrome legs or black but I see their chrome. I remember you telling me they were in the same arcade together. I wonder if they have consecutive serial numbers. If so they are really twins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/msrp-for-sttng/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.