Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Banker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-mrpinball-price-guide (resized).jpg
    2017 Price Guide (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I keep checking but nothing released yet. Anyone hear anything timewise on a date?
    Thanks

#2 6 years ago

I've been waiting as well - if anyone has a '16 guide they'd part with, let me know!!

#3 6 years ago

Here is the new cover. It should be available to buy within 2-3 weeks.

2017 Price Guide (resized).jpg2017 Price Guide (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

They're always a bit late. I love collecting them.

#5 6 years ago

Can't wait, I love collecting them. Just not sure they are very accurate anymore due to the day to day fluctuation.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Can't wait, I love collecting them. Just not sure they are very accurate anymore due to the day to day fluctuation.

It's weird.... I buy them every year knowing full well they aren't accurate. As everyone knows, pinball prices differ based on where you live.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

It's weird.... I buy them every year knowing full well they aren't accurate. As everyone knows, pinball prices differ based on where you live.

So what IS the most accurate pricing ? I tend to look at Boston Pinball EBay price record and also pinside itself for ranges. Anyone have any sense whether Mr Pinball is better than those ?

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

So what IS the most accurate pricing ? I tend to look at Boston Pinball EBay price record and also pinside itself for ranges. Anyone have any sense whether Mr Pinball is better than those ?

There is no perfect guide for pricing. Many others disagree with me on this because of the EBay connection, but I find the Boston Pinball guide is the closest to being accurate.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

Here is the new cover. It should be available to buy within 2-3 weeks.

Hope they're available in time for PAGG.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

They're always a bit late. I love collecting them.

I noticed this too. Soon they will skip a year. LOL

1 year later
    #11 5 years ago

2018 still not here. I need my fix lol.

3 weeks later
    #12 5 years ago

just wondering.. they seem real late to the party in releasing the 2018 guide... what's more puzzling
    is no mentions or updates on their own website about it! they're still advertising 2017 guide like it's
    not going out of style.. does ANYONE have any current news regarding this? thank you!

#13 5 years ago

Everything is worth 10k now. Just look at the market place.

#14 5 years ago

They had to do some last minute edits for 2018, something about a new imamaculate grading scale and pricing with legs, or without.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

2018 still not here. I need my fix lol.

It always comes out second half of the year, seems to me 2017 arrived in Sept/Oct. it’s still current based on that, so really 2017 is for 2018. I wish they would just release the 2019 in October 2018. It would be the same guid, but more accurate in the date. I sell these and people always ask me for the 2018, the 2017 is the current guide.

#16 5 years ago

I bought mine from PBL at the MGC shows in the past (not 2017) in March , next years in April. The last 3 have been a month longer each year. This year 2018 , its almost July and nothing.
    Not by any means complaining, it is alot of work. Boston pinball is ok , but really only ebay.

1 month later
    #17 5 years ago

So is this guide dead?

#18 5 years ago

They prolly gave up when they saw people here asking #2500 for a LW3

#19 5 years ago

They should release them one year ahead, like EA sports does with their games. Keeps the date freshfor longer period of time. For example, the new madden is released with Madden19, even though it’s released in 2018. So game feels current all the way until Fall of 2019.

So...the newest Price Guide should be released in Sept/Oct with “2019 Price Guide” as title.

#20 5 years ago

Ebay prices on Boston Pinball are on the highest side for games. I use that as my upper end.

The Pinside archived ads are good starting point, then find the ones that closely match the condition of the game you are buying/selling. Then adjust for the general price differences in regions. That’s were I do most of my research these days.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Ebay prices on Boston Pinball are on the highest side for games. I use that as my upper end.
    The Pinside archived ads are good starting point, then find the ones that closely match the condition of the game you are buying/selling. Then adjust for the general price differences in regions. That’s were I do most of my research these days.

It is a good way for specific titles. The guide is super nice just to plop down and read through. That to me is where it has a big advantage over other mediums. It simply lists the games out and the dollar figure is right there next to the name of the game.

2 months later
    #22 5 years ago

just an FYI, the 2018 guide is out and mine was delivered in today's mail! woot woot!

2018-mrpinball-price-guide (resized).jpg2018-mrpinball-price-guide (resized).jpg
    #23 5 years ago
    Quoted from thegleek:

just an FYI, the 2018 guide is out and mine was delivered in today's mail! woot woot!

I just use last year's guide and 4x all the prices.

#24 5 years ago

Price comparison 2017 vs 2018 in many cases were a pleasant surprise.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-pinball-price-guide-still-not-released?hl=screaminr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.