Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sarge
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ashwood486.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm trying to price machines for the York show and be fair but, just like everybody else want to make the most profit possible. Very difficult to find a happy medium so, I am really not sure which price guide to go by or which source to reference especially for some of the older machines that have taken a huge jump in price. The lines for me are getting blurred because of you have eBay which may or may not be true prices not really sure whether they've been picked up and what actual condition was. Then Pinside is at times accurate other times I look at them and question some of the actual prices being posted. And then I get my new Mr. Pinball 2017 and some of the prices in it are higher than what are on pinside and now I'm really not sure where I'm at LOL

#3 6 years ago

That's good advice about the show pricing and I will be doing that.

#5 6 years ago

It's not not just the show pricing, everything around my hometown is skyrocketing especially the SS pinballs. The EM machines are not selling for me and even the early SS machines are up but not totally crazy yet.

#7 6 years ago

Even the terms shopped and players condition are like rolling the dice. Sellers are all over the place in a description, lol

#15 6 years ago

I would like to see a rating of some type, for the condition like a Nada or something, I'm just throwing an idea out, I don't have all the answers of course but ,at least with the Pinside prices it lists a high and low.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ashwood486.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-pinball-price-guide-or-pinside-or-ebay-sold-items?tu=ashwood486 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.