Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191004-104908_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

My advice when buying from anyone you don't personally know is to assume they are a scammer first and only send money once you've completely ruled that out. Then be really, really sure you both agree on what the condition is of the game and don't take words or terms like "the best playfield I've ever seen", spotless, like new, etc. and assume that your meaning of that term matches the sellers. If you get close to a sale it might be good to post the sellers name here on Pinside to see if anyone knows them or has dealt with them in the past.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Never had a problem with Mr. Pinball Classifieds and after 23 years in the hobby I still look forward to receiving the ad's every day. Never send money to someone you don't know. At the very least try to find a reputable Pinsider in the same area that might go look at the game on your behalf and to verify the seller. Remember, cash on the glass is the only way to go.
    John

I've bought three games via their ads over the years and agree with you completely, don't get caught up in the "I gotta have it" emotions, follow this advice and you'll be fine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-pinball-classifieds-2?tu=bobukcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.