2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gjm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

After recently placing an ad on Mr Pinball, I have been getting numerous emails from scammers trying to sell services or goods. Anyone else getting emails from hackers?

#2 2 years ago

Not surprised. You should see Facebook Marketplace. It’s rife with bots and scammers.

#3 2 years ago

It’s been that way for over 15 years.

I like when they ask for pictures of transmissions

#4 2 years ago

Hello I am interested in buying your item. I will pay the full asking price for your item and $1000 shipping. My agent will handle the transaction. Is your item new? In order to set the sale for your item, I will need you bank account number, social security number and one item from your wife's lingerie drawer.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

Hello I am interested in buying your item. I will pay the full asking price for your item and $1000 shipping. My agent will handle the transaction. Is your item new? In order to set the sale for your item, I will need you bank account number, social security number and one item from your wife's lingerie drawer.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-pinball-classified?hl=carlo45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.