3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by barakandl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakandl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from player170:

Hello Everyone
    I have more information after checking all the connections in the back box and checking every fuse i could find still did not work. I went to check the coin door to see if there were any fuses or loose connections when i noticed a red button in the coin return. So i thought what have i got to loose and pushed it. The
    game came to life and ejected the ball however still no sound. i played the first ball but when i lost the first ball it did not eject the second ball. i turned it of and back on and set it for one player and it worked just fine for the first ball but again would not eject the second ball. Tried it a third time and now its doing nothing again ,does not eject ball flippers do not work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Gene

Intermittent operation sounds like flaky connectors. MPU J4 is where both sound and solenoid signals come from. Since you have trouble with both, may want to check there.

There is a test button on the sound board you can push to see if it talks. There is a solenoid test mode via the coin door button. From there check to see what solenoids are working or not. If any solenoids fire out of order (manual or card in backbox tells you order) or fire at a time they should not.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakandl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-mrs-pacman-balley-pinball-help?tu=barakandl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.