• Latest reply 5 years ago by pmpr13
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mr_&_Mrs_Pacman_Cabinet_Wiring.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

What do you need to see specifically?

#4 10 years ago

Unless the caps are shorted they really shouldn't be an issue whether on the prints or not (as long as installed correctly). I have a semi populated playfield in the warehouse, if no one else gets you what you need I will swing by there on the way home and snap some pictures.

#10 10 years ago

I didn't read through the link but diode polarity most certainly matters in the switch matrix.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Well I'm back to the brown wire w white stripes issue again w the top left saucer, a letter target, top middle drop target, and the star rollover. Turned out I had resolder a wire going to the coin door that was stuck open in the test because I saw it was cut that caused issues.

and the issue is that they do not work at all or are suck on or???? do the other switches in that row (tilt, left cabinet button) work?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-mrs-pac-man-pinball-underside-of-playfield-photos?tu=marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.