photo.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 4-870.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wkupike2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago

I see the exact bulbs mentioned for the Pac Maze but not the covers that make some red. I recall seeing mentioned elsewhere that the covers were hard to find. How did any of you handle that? Can you just paint them red with model paint or something similar?

#42 9 years ago

AwesomI I may order the caps soon. Would a red Sharpie give the the right look? I'm up for trying it

#44 9 years ago

Good to know. My father in law has some extra bulbs I can use until the ones I ordered come in(didn't know he had them when I ordered). So I may play around with the dye, sharpie, and he even mentioned red model paint until my caps come in. In looking at snyper2099's maze board pic above, I see yellow caps on there as well. None of my existing lights have yellow caps.

Were the yellow caps how it originally came or is that a modification? And is it necessary/good to have them? I also see various cap sizes. Most bulbs say 5.8mm so would you recommend the 6mm or do you need the 5mm caps and they stretch?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wkupike2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-mrs-pac-man-pinball-restoration?tu=wkupike2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.