Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Mr Awesome JJP Help

Letter received on Tuesday February 27th 2018.

Tuesday February 27th 2018

What happening Lloyd!! Was wondering if you could advise. I picked up a New and So Awesome JJP WOZRR and wanted to register it but I have had no luck for 2 days on their website?? The registration page simply sits there and does not go through? The ONLY question I do have Not a complaint really but looking at the literature it says the WOZRR comes with a color manual. My game came with the sealed goody bag and a DVD manual? Is this something I need to register for to get or is it something they are no longer doing? What an Amazing game. I now have EVERY JJP game including a JJP POTC CE #17 on order! Plus the Best Mr Awesome support guy you could every have, Lloyd!!!!!!! MY WOZ serial # is #08703336 granted it was stored in box for some time. Please let me know while I enjoy these Amazing works of art!

JJP Fan

Hi JJP Fan

I'd contact Jen about registering and the manual. [email protected] or call 732-364-9900 ext. 2

You are going to love your Pirates. Eric made an amazing game. I can't wait for them to start rolling down the line.

Thank you,

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-awesome-jjp-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.