13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

I have been contacted by a guy that wants to trade my space invaders MAME cabinet for his Pacman pinball. It has a few issues with the sound cutting out intermittantly. I'm thinking volume pot, but I might be wrong. Also a switch is apparently showing an error.

I just want to get peoples thoughts on this machine, I know it is a bit simple compared to DMD's but it is a piece of arcade history. But so is my space invaders MAME cab.

I will probably flip it eventually, but I only paid $200 for my space invaders machine. So I think it might be worth it.

#2 13 years ago

Sounds like it will be a good trade in your favor. It does sound like a volume pot may be dirty or have a cold solder joint. Worst case is a new pot and there cheap enough. Good luck!

#3 13 years ago

With your talents you could make up a MAME cabinet yourself. I'd trade for it.
    Need any Jukebox parts or cabinets ?

#4 13 years ago

I emailed the guy back and told him I will do the trade. Hopefully he comes through with delivering and picking up.

I would eventually like to get a nice jukebox for my gamesroom when the house addition is finished, But at the moment I just don't have the room.

#5 13 years ago

That was one of the first machines I remember playing pinball on, probably because I was attracted by the video game side of it. Great game

#6 13 years ago

I have an old Mr. and Mrs. Pacman playfield hanging on the wall in my house. I really like the art on it.

#7 13 years ago

Like Letter K, I have fond memories of playing it as a kid. It's definitely a piece of pinball history, and would make a fine addition to any collection.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-and-mrs-pacman-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.