4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Newbie here. I can’t find a kit of LED lights for my pin. The options of LEDS are large and somewhat confusing. Does anyone know of a kit or where I can find out the type and amount of LEDS to buy?

Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

Check out Comet, they're the best

#3 4 years ago

Do they sell a kit?

#4 4 years ago

That I do not know but you're better off not buying a kit, you'll pay more and get less with a kit. Reach out to Ryan at Comet, he's on here, great guy to deal with. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help

#5 4 years ago

They do not have a kit but check out their resources and contact them if you still have questions.
    https://www.cometpinball.com/pages/the-art-of-pinball-leds
    I’d get an assortment and maybe make a list of inserts and their colors to get enough to experiment with.

#6 4 years ago

Search out thread: mr and mrs pac man fell on hard times.

#7 4 years ago

There is someone that made an LED replacement board, it was in the 90$ neighborhood. The small special bulbs are kinda expensive if I remember correctly.
    It may take some digging, maybe search in the marketplace.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mr-and-mrs-pac-man-led-lights- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.