Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: June 14th, 2020
Ended: June 29th, 2020
Condition: Used, fair condition
Fairly new board. Had some display issue, other than that everything functioned perfect. I believe one of the socket display chips is faulty. I replaced with an original board, and didn't investigate the exact cause.
MPU004- This completely redesigned board replaces Data East's MPU / Driver Board part numbers [phone number removed] , [phone number removed] , [phone number removed] and [phone number removed]
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set (assuming the common 512k Game ROM). No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of "installers".
Benefits over the original Data East board:
- Williams WPC type mounting holes for ease of install / uninstall.
- No batteries required for memory retention (no acid damage, ever!)
- Simplified driver design using logic level FETs
- Beefed up switch matrix drive for better durability (good to 100V back drive)
- Board is made with 100% through hole components.
- No custom parts used in this design (all parts can be purchased through usual suspects)
- Major component designators carried over from original design so original schematics can be used.
- Jumpers and ROM configurations clearly labeled on silk screen
- Board comes jumpered for the 512k Game ROM (80% of games)
- BoArd comes with complete set of schematics
With version MPU004-3 of this board a DIP switch was added. To see DIP switch settings for DE click here
ABC Monday Night Football
Back to the Future
Guns 'N Roses
Last Action Hero
Lethal Weapon 3
Phantom of the Opera
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Star Trek 25th
Tales from the Crypt
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Price is $175 shipped Mainland US.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.