Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mando
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BE83176E-73E0-4E49-A2D7-7BC7269A6DB1 (resized).jpeg
    97096C2A-B851-4C8B-8CEF-063C08005062 (resized).jpeg
    CCC1E7C5-CCB9-40E0-92D7-BBA113061E1F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey Pinside ... I may be moving a few states north 1000 miles or so. What’s my best bet for moving my collection ? I have 5 games . I am thinking to just fold em up on their backs , pack them up really nice with wrap and blankets and then either drive my own truck or trust a moving company.

#5 6 years ago

Cool thanks for the tips I am going to price out moving with a company vs renting a truck and driving with with labor help on both ends . I’ll be loving the entire house but doing a bit of spring cleaning so a lot to my items will not be going .

1 month later
    #7 5 years ago

Well hopefully this
    Will do it

BE83176E-73E0-4E49-A2D7-7BC7269A6DB1 (resized).jpegBE83176E-73E0-4E49-A2D7-7BC7269A6DB1 (resized).jpeg

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from bam10:

They look pretty well wrapped up. Good luck. You on your way now? When do you arrive?

Actually movers come a week from Tuesday and I get there on the 12th but I have e a week long work trip starting next Saturday so needed to get it done this weekend

Can’t wait to get up there !!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

hope everything makes it ok, including the pins. good luck

Thanks that is def my main concern most of my other stuff not that great LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-with-your-pins?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.