(Topic ID: 164265)

Moving wheels

By Spider3582

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sliders (resized).jpeg
    20160716_083908_(resized).jpg
    PA180068_(resized).JPG
    PA180067_(resized).JPG
    lift_(resized).jpg
    75ada8b7-242f-4afc-8b3b-258cdf62a436_145_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone invented wheels you could place on the legs of your machine permanently that lock so it makes it easy to slide your game out but doesn't affect the game when playing. My machines are on sliders and I hate pulling them out that way. I have wheels when I'm working on a machine but when they are lined up against the wall they come off

#3 7 years ago

With the Pinball skates does all four legs lift or just the back . I can't tell by the pic

#4 7 years ago

So how does people move their machines. I can't believe they drag it or climb under and lift with thier backs to put wheels under Everytime. There has to be a easier whey

#8 7 years ago

Does anybody have that Pinball lifter that attaches on a motorcycle lift? I seen them at Pinfest and I have a motorcycle lift. They are on eBay for 119 bucks. Just wondered how it works

#11 7 years ago

Thank you for ideas I appreciate it

#18 7 years ago

They are over 200 bucks but maybe I can get a 20% off coupon

#20 7 years ago

With a 20% coupon I can get a 500lbs hydraulic lift cart for 135.00 but I might have to order it

#22 7 years ago

I do have a motorcycle lift that I don't use for a bike anymore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-wheels?tu=spider3582 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.