Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

six flags (resized).jpg
    193gdsf054vkejpg (resized).jpg
    20200123_185651 (resized).png
    0FD1F462-3FD7-4EA8-9A2B-985A57B4E7ED (resized).jpeg
    tenorq.gif
    tx cat (resized).jpg
    6A1727B9-3918-4693-9352-0A98B5AB7582 (resized).jpeg
    2ED1AD16-BB70-4237-8DB0-652DC8548F4F (resized).jpeg
    download (2) (resized).jpeg
    AR-181018734 (resized).jpg
    YC0p8c.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

With the drug stuff you have to remember that Trump stated that Manchester, NH is a drug den. That is a fact! There is a highway corridor that is I-93 that goes under Boston straight through the middle of NH and any major city on that corridor has drug/violence issues because they hand the drugs off so it can go east/west like a postal worker because NH is mainly a vertical state. All the New England states are drugged and MA just made it legal finally after being baked since hippies were around. When certain players from certain states go to some houses the owners always say "please smoke it in your car". It's always a ME, NH player getting baked before a tournament. The owners always have to walk out and say to them to take it somewhere else to and it's so disrespectful.
    I could go on and on but I have my reasons for wanting to move. Sure the weather can get hot but I hate having about 1 month of the entire year that is nice here.
    Ok so Dallas and Austin sound promising. What places would you folks recommend to check out? I want to check out the Alamo and my parents have told me it's small. They make it sound like a fortress in history class but it's really a small church?

Wow just wow.
    Owners have to tell people this....UMM no. I said it up front because I do not want it in my home legal or not. I do not allow smoking of anything including cigarettes in my home. I did not have to tell anyone at either tournament a thing. Most players I have played with would not classify as BAKED. I would venture to guess maybe 10% tops would even have had enough to know they did or smell it on them. 10% is far from a majority.

Qouting Trump as an expert in NH lol. that is insulting to the many fine people I know who live there and are good honest hard working non drug users or dealers. That would be the majority of people I know in NH who are pinball folk too.

lived in Maine my whole life. Never even tried drugs. I know many who haven't. Implying that everyone who lives in Maine are all into drugs is insulting and rude.

Here is a hint kid.....EVERY SINGLE STATE has issues with drugs. Think Texas is not part of the drug issues? where do you think it enters the country? Much of the drugs killing people like Coke, Heroin and many others come in either by ship on the ocean or in across the vast boarder between the USA and Mexico, which looking at a map is a large region of Texas. Plenty of Drugs and violence near the boarders of Texas and Mexico. So much so Travel advisories for Mexico regions near the Texas boarder.

If you moving for weather go for it. Or for a career sure, but if you think there are zero drug issues in Texas I think you need to open your eyes. No matter where you go in this nation right now drugs are already there.

signed a man from New England who hardly classifies as a hippie, or even someone who drinks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-to-texas-advice?tu=mainelycoasters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.