Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

six flags (resized).jpg
    193gdsf054vkejpg (resized).jpg
    20200123_185651 (resized).png
    0FD1F462-3FD7-4EA8-9A2B-985A57B4E7ED (resized).jpeg
    tenorq.gif
    tx cat (resized).jpg
    6A1727B9-3918-4693-9352-0A98B5AB7582 (resized).jpeg
    2ED1AD16-BB70-4237-8DB0-652DC8548F4F (resized).jpeg
    download (2) (resized).jpeg
    AR-181018734 (resized).jpg
    YC0p8c.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

Something like that would never happen in CA, ever.

At a red light I was riding shotgun the other day in my wife’s Mazda with our 2 kids in the back...while I was just gazing out the right side of the window with my sunglasses on, I noticed just outside of my field of vision in my peripheral some dude a few lanes over staring hard at me with his shades on...I realize he’s starting to boil so I keep on looking in his semi direction to see how hard he blows...sure enough he hastily whips off his shades to stare me down with his bare eyes...I don’t even flinch...and a moment later he goes full super nova “what F are you looking at you co*k sucker mother F’r”....light changes to green and we drive off...soon enough he’s making erratic lane changes and begins tailgating us...full blown road rage car chase

This all happened within 20 seconds of waiting for a light to turn green in a high end part of Ca., I never said a word, made any gesture or even acknowledged any of his actions...for all he knew I could have simply been a blind man looking partially in his direction with sunglasses on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-to-texas-advice?tu=RandomGuyOffCL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.