Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rgb635
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin move (resized).jpg
    793ABA71-00C9-47B2-9616-AA0575CE585C (resized).jpeg
    MrT (resized).JPG
    PinballSled (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I've never understood the appeal of Escalara. They're oversized and heavy. You couldn't pay me enough to use one, I've seen them before in person many times. I've probably moved over 1,000 (probably more to be honest) pinball machines and used to almost on a daily basis.
    Demo Man, take a little more time and pull your populated playfield out. Take the Xformer out, take the head off. Now you have something smaller and manageable.

Huh? Have you ever used one? You can walk a shit ton of weight up and down steps by yourself...and you don't see the appeal? I've been able to pick up tons of games myself from basements and have a 1960s split level with 3 sets of steps (and a front stoop) between my car and my basement...and I've moved every game I've got since I had my escalara in or out, including a JD, by myself and without fuckjng up my back. You really don't understand the appeal of that? You couldn't pay me to move a game without one again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-pinball-machines-redux?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.