Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by koen12344
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12359834_539206209565930_7795039973486651147_n.jpg
    12313769_539206446232573_620889888134924304_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago

Even if you find friends that are available, they will stop picking up your phone calls after you have them help once or twice. All of mine got smart and will only call me back after two or three days when I was calling for help.

I bought an escalera, a good appliance dolly with the rubber belts that run on the stairs, and a Harbor Freight lift table. I would not be without any of them.

I ask the seller where the pin is located and choose accordingly. I picked up a STTNG from a person and only brought my lift table, the pin was on the same level as the driveway. I will only bring the escalera if over ~3 stairs are involved. Otherwise the appliance dolly is lighter and easier to use.

If you are going to be moving many pins you will find and escalera or equivalent to be a bargain. Ask people with various back and body injuries how much medical care costs and how much they would pay to not be in pain everyday. Good tools like the above three items will last you a lifetime and they are useful for many projects besides moving pins. Also, you can often find these carts for sale used at a good discount.

#27 8 years ago

Here are three escalera's for sale, ALL three for $500 total! Only two appear to be the stair climbers and they may need some repairs, but there is not much to these carts if they needed repaired (my guess is the batteries are just bad).

If I were closer I would buy them just to have extras. If I really needed one I would ask the guy to put all three on a pallet and I would pay to have them shipped to me and still have them at a bargain.

oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-a-pinball-solo?tu=mg81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.