7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwarren28806.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I need to move 2 pins about 120 miles. I think I can get them both in, one standing up and the other horizontal. No rain in the forecast so that is not going to be an issue. I've read the cardboard, blanket, tie down, balls out recommendations. Is there something I should be considering? BTW, my wife thinks I'm crazy for doing this in an uncovered vehicle.

#5 7 years ago

Yes I am going to definitely wrap and secure them tightly to the cab/bed. Probably easier to push around with a couple of 2 x 4's underneath. Good suggestion. But no issues one vertical and the other horizontal?

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

We move pins in a Steak body pinball all the time.. 95% of the time. We shrink wrap every one and we have pinball armor, but Don't always use it. Take them both off there legs stand them on end with the head strapped down and card board between.

So the preferred way of transporting pins is standing them on end, vertically and not laying flat, legs removed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwarren28806.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-2-pins-via-tacoma?tu=rwarren28806 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.