• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-956.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

After viewing multiple videos online, it appears the orbit that feeds into the right inlane should never drain in the outlane. However, mine does this quite often. Admittedly, I am a bit obsessed with getting this correct because a huge strategy to starting multiball is to spot letters via the right inlane.

I believe it has something to do with the one-way gate that is close to the shooter lane. I would be incredibly greatful if someone could take a couple pictures of this gate so I can see if mine is installed correctly.

#2 9 years ago

The last three orbits in a row drained. It's so frustrating. I've tried adjusting the gate. Nothing. I guess I'm going to take off some ramps and see what's going on.

#3 9 years ago

Interested in what you find. Mine occasionally does this although not every time. I agree it's annoying!

#4 9 years ago

Issue solved. I replaced this fat yellow post sleeve for a thinner black one. 25/25 orbits have gone into inlane. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image-956.jpgimage-956.jpg
#5 9 years ago

I have the larger yellow sleeve on mine. All of the balls fall into the inlane.

#6 9 years ago

Not sure what to say. Maybe mine was thicker or bouncier? I've played 20+ games since switching it out. The orbit hit the inlane every single time. It was probably 75% drain before. Glad yours is working though. I couldn't play the game until I figured it out.

#7 9 years ago

Nice to know. Mine bounces over to the outlane every 1/5 times. I wil try this. Thanks.

2 months later
#8 8 years ago

Was hoping you fine folks could explain something. My friend bought a MA and we've noticed when you shoot the far left lane with the green 50 100, etc. it will not orbit all the way around, it bounces off the metal gate and fall down the lanes for the 2x bonus, as it does when you first plunge the ball. Any ideas what this could be?

Sorry, bit of a noob here.

#9 8 years ago

There is a coil that controls the right ball gate and should open when the left orbit is hit.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

There is a coil that controls the right ball gate and should open when the left orbit is hit.

That was fast! thank you good sir!

#11 8 years ago

I switched the yellow post rubber for the skinnier black one. This appears to have stopped mine from going through the outlane. Thanks for the post.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around-orbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.