(Topic ID: 59448)

Mousin' Around on a Saturday night! Pics Added!!

By BigB

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by beepnutz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2495.jpg
IMG_20130813_240917_782.jpg
IMG_20130813_240729_452.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Went to Nebraska with a friend to pick up a MA to go with his Bad Cats. Got it back to his place and we are "testing" it out. What an awesome game! IMG_20130813_240729_452.jpgIMG_20130813_240729_452.jpg IMG_20130813_240917_782.jpgIMG_20130813_240917_782.jpg IMAG2495.jpgIMAG2495.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Nice. Not something you see often, but if you've got a virtual pin there's a recent very nice release of MA with a B2S backglass if you want to give it a test spin.

#3 10 years ago

THX>Big B.. Having a great time with you guys... Also...

#4 10 years ago

I've been wanting a Mousin' Around for a while now, especially now that I have a Bad Cats.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've been wanting a Mousin' Around for a while now, especially now that I have a Bad Cats.

Need to get one! They look sooooo good next to each other and it's so fun to play! Feel like Mousin' Around????

#6 10 years ago

Mousin' Around is a great game. Not deep, but good pinball fun. Great long ramp shots, and short ramp shots too!

LOVE the ball locks.

Congrats on the pickup!

Chris

#7 10 years ago

Super fast,brutal game. The only non-DMD pin left in my collection & its not going any where.

#8 10 years ago

I really think this game is underrated -- very fast, great flow, ball does not slow down much at all. Not super deep, but offers enough to be challenging and is a lot of fun. Find myself thinking "just one more game" often! Mine is staying, one of my favorite Sys 11's.

#9 10 years ago

Mousin Around is just an awesome game! For whatever reason, it's one of the favorites with non-pinheads when I have parties. I actually have 2- -I *might* consider selling one! I love the soundtrack on that pin.

Doc

#10 10 years ago

I absolutely LOVE Mousin'. Not a deep ruleset but it's a fast, brutal game. I seriously considered buying a bad cats to put next to it, but I don't think BC is anywhere near as good as MA. It makes good use of the cats theme but otherwise strikes me as a nondescript pin.

#11 10 years ago

speaking of which, it just got released for future pinball

#12 10 years ago

I like this title too! Very fun and original. Great ramps and mouse traps!

#13 10 years ago

Yes. Mousin' Around is a fun game. Enjoy!

#14 10 years ago

Mousin' Around is at the top of my want list. I LOVE that game!

#15 10 years ago

Love this game. It is harder and faster than it looks. Just scored 8mil + on mine and was quite proud. Actually have two and will have one to sell soon.

#16 10 years ago

love mine. tough to trap all 3 balls again during multiball. love the music and the lights. Fast and fun.

#17 10 years ago

The attract sounds/music is top notch! Someone always starts playing the air guitar when I have friends over.

#18 10 years ago

Pics. Or it didn't happen. B.. All good. Thx to all that helped make it possible.. ...

NT>

#19 10 years ago

The only HUO pin I have from the 80s. Great fun!

#20 10 years ago

Pics added for NicToria!!!

4 months later
#21 10 years ago

If anyone has a mousin around available, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#22 10 years ago

Notice the high scores are still mine on that, hope BigB and Nic have smoked them by now..

#23 10 years ago

Great game, an all time favorite.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Notice the high scores are still mine on that, hope BigB and Nic have smoked them by now..

I'm sure Nick has them beat by now. When it comes to pinball, everything he touches turns into a high score! He even took 1st place in the Des Moines pinball league this year. O

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around-on-a-saturday-night and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.