9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ma.png
#1 9 years ago

Found a mousin around. Once I got the displays working found out it's in German. Did a factory reset. Still German. How do I change languages?

Somehow I have funny feeling, it's not possible and I have to have english Roms burned.

#2 9 years ago

I believe system11 language is in the ROMS.

#3 9 years ago

Not sure about System 11B games, but my Pinbot (sys11A) was in German text and I had to replace the cut jumper at W7 on the CPU board now it defaults to English after resets. Can't find a photo at the moment

#4 9 years ago

The one I was working on had a strange mix of German/English. Everything was ok after reburning the CPU eprom.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I believe system11 language is in the ROMS.

I think this is correct. Found this note in the manual, and there is a special section for German installed ROMs.

ma.pngma.png

Its in game adjustments 1-25 and below

#6 9 years ago

I saw that note in the manual, but that was just for the coin amounts. Jumper thing might work, but I need a little more info on how that works. Looked at the roms and nothing says anything about english or german.

#7 9 years ago

I think that Tamoore was saying that you need to change complete ROM code, not just set the language in settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 23.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around-language-change-possible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.