10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by WOLF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muppet_Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I had a friend who had one of these about three years ago, and my memories not great. Doesn't the mouse trap have a little latch mechanism that is opened by a solenoid. If so it sounds like its getting stuck and staying in the unlatched position which is why the extra push with your finger makes it stay down. Worth a quick looks maybe.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

Another problem I'm having is when the game is turned on it doesn't always boot up on the first try. Sometimes I have to flip the switch 2 or 3 times before the display comes on. It also never makes the power on tone. A few times it has also blown the F4 fuse on power up. Once it's on everything works great other than the two problems I mentioned in my first post. Any ideas what the power up problem can be? A new power supply was put in before I bought it.

That does sound a bit like a poor connection to the control board. Do you have a nice handy can of spray contact cleaner you can have a go with. Shouldn't take you more than an hour to go through the whole lot and may deep good rewards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muppet_Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around-help?tu=Muppet_Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.