Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0427 (resized).JPG
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0373 (resized).JPG
IMG_0375 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Hi,

Does anyone sell a overlay or decal for mousin around for the playfield?

#2 5 years ago

I need the decal to cover around the guy with the cigar. If they do not make a decal like this; then can someone take a high resolution picture or scan for me?

1 week later
#3 5 years ago

If someone can take a photo realistic image of the guy with the cigar I will pay you. The image needs to match the actual size so I can make a decal for myself.

2 weeks later
#4 5 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#5 5 years ago

Good afternoon! I can take a high-rez image for you, but I have no way of scaling the image to the correct size. Let me know if I can help somehow.

1 month later
#6 5 years ago

If someone can take a photo realistic image of the guy with the cigar I will pay you. The image needs to match the actual size so I can make a decal for myself.</blockquote .
did you get such photofor mousin'? I really need one too ,see my page . cheers vance

1 month later
#7 5 years ago

I took the picture, and am getting it touched up now

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from 04barb:

I took the picture, and am getting it touched up now

I got tired of searching so I painted mine, and got my signwriter friend to do the outlines . here it is after 1st 2pk clearcoat . my first resto - so comments please

IMG_0373 (resized).JPGIMG_0373 (resized).JPGIMG_0375 (resized).JPGIMG_0375 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0427 (resized).JPGIMG_0427 (resized).JPG
#9 5 years ago

Big improvement!

3 months later
#10 5 years ago

WOW!!!! I am impressed! I would have guessed by looking at the before picture that the machine was trash. I just purchased a mousin around and only needed to touch up at the very top lanes. mostly just the blue. I was freaking out about that. It turned out pretty good though. I am wondering how many coats of clear coat to seal it. I have done 3.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovetoplaypinbal:

WOW!!!! I am impressed! I would have guessed by looking at the before picture that the machine was trash. I just purchased a mousin around and only needed to touch up at the very top lanes. mostly just the blue. I was freaking out about that. It turned out pretty good though. I am wondering how many coats of clear coat to seal it. I have done 3.

thanks .it was a heap of hours went into it . basically a good sand between coats and stop when its dead flat .3 seemed to be enough for this and the other few ive done . you can fill sunken inserts between spray coats .see vid1900 resto guide

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 23.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around-decal-or-overlay?hl=lovetoplaypinbal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.