• Latest reply 10 years ago by king-pin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN8726bcd.jpg
#1 10 years ago

hi guys,just wondering if anyone could tell me if mousin around is supposed to have a bumper post between the flippers or not?mine only has a plug and when I looked on the i.p.d. it showed pictures of games both with the plug and the post.trying to get my game back to original condition!thanks!also chrome legs or black?thanks.

#2 10 years ago

I think the hole is there to make it optional. My friend has a MA and it has the hole as well. Go with the chrome legs......BigB

#3 10 years ago

that's what I figured,just wasn't sure.thanks.

#4 10 years ago

The one I just picked up has the plug as well. I'm thinking of painting the legs blue for mine.

#5 10 years ago

Blue sounds cool also. Powercoated. Maybe. ?

Anyone have any Slotted style Flippers for sale. ? Or a link to any for sale online.. ?? THX>

Where does one find the correct center post..? Are all posts the same.. ?? THX>

NT

#6 10 years ago

I'll probably just paint them blue with rustoleum or something like that. Powder coating sounds cool but expensive. If I want to go the powder coat route I can always take or pick up a space sys11 leg set at a later date.

As for flippers, I just ordered a pair from bayareaamusements.

Finally, I don't know a ton about metal posts but they seem to be the standard post (at least the same post as on my BK2K). I found a little bag of parts in my coinbox which had a post in it so I assume that is the spare post for the drain.

#7 10 years ago

Thx.. Good info

#8 10 years ago

reg legs, but put yellow plastic protectors on underneath.

#9 10 years ago

Reg. legs and Red protectors.. Here. Anyone have an extra left card for the apron.?. Mine was missing when purchased. Not sure what really goes on what side.

I have the rules card on the right side apron.. THX>

#10 10 years ago

Interesting,well looks like the plug stays.In the manual the playfield diagram shows a black dot where the plug/post sits below the flippers but it also shows the exact same black dot were the post sits above the right hand lane guide suggesting to me they are the same?hmmm,as for posts there are two diferent ones just in mousin around,(02-3905),(02-4003).The second one is the same one as t2 but fishtales has a diferent one again,it has both(02-3905)and(02-4660).In the last two games one is to screw into wood(02-3905) and the other is machine threaded.

#11 10 years ago

You guys were talking about color, here is what I did to my MA. It was a bit rough when I got it, so I decided to have a little fun with the colors, it's cartoonishy (word?) anyway. Gotta finish the reds up on the base cabinet, I'm happy with the color. These are my system 11's, love them.
Bob

DSCN8726bcd.jpgDSCN8726bcd.jpg

#12 10 years ago

Nice finish,my original question was about wether there was a post between the flippers or not?

#13 10 years ago

Mine had a plug in it when I got it. I put a post in because the game is so brutally fast. Still brutal,but plays better with the post.

#14 10 years ago

Mine has the plug in the hole, might put the post in some day to see how it plays, can always switch back.
Bob

#15 10 years ago

Hmm,in 2 minds now like games to be original but like you said game is brutally fast and when the three target bank is still up this can be deadly!

#16 10 years ago

I have games with and without the post.. Love and hate both styles...

Mine does not have a post . but has the white plug installed. I guess a matter of personal likes... I might add one or take it off another machine and see how it goes also..

I just got my MA this month... So still learning new things every day.

Good luck..

#17 10 years ago

Awesome game,not a lot to learn,(1)make sure jackpot is wound up before starting multi-ball and(2) open up centre ramp and flog the hell out of it!Love shooting mouse hole,awesome feature.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mousin-around and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.