Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dallas_Pin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Motley Crue pinball”

• Yes 52 votes
      45%
    • No 64 votes
      55%

(116 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75587480_2627948440652647_1046291841902706688_o (resized).jpg
    Vince-Neil-car-crash (resized).jpg
    manowar 2 (resized).jpg
    crue21 (resized).png
    77334944_2623211067793051_2312916871889813504_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 4 years ago

Terrible band. Terrible appeal. Bad idea for a stern. Maybe spooky could do it, if Charlie’s taste in music is bad enough.

Their awful Netflix movie came and went with a thud. Nobody cares about these fat wash ups.

Ten seconds to lunch
    Kickstart my heart (no really)
    Don’t go away hungry
    Crullers, crullers, crullers
    Dr. meal good
    Hoagie, sweet hoagie

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is this all you Levi??

Yeah just me and Wikipedia and hazy memory for song titles

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

So who won the battle of the fattest, Neil or Axl?

Axl put on some weight as he got older like many of us do.

Vince is morbidly obese. Not really a fair fight.

I wonder if Live Nation really has a "lose 40 pounds" clause in the contract. If so is it really enforceable, or does it hold the same value as the "Cessation of Touring" contract they all signed 5 years ago?

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Must make all you guys feel better about yourselves talking shit about older Rockers . Motley Crue will get $150 million , play in some of the coolest places in the world, beautiful women
    And having a kick ass time
    Meanwhile you guys gotta get the wife’s approval to buy a pinball machine
    Rock on Bitches !

Yeah right.

They all hate each other, and likely will spend zero time with each other beyond 3 days of rehearsal before the tour and the time they spend on stage.

They are all on their 8th marriages and are only doing the tour to pay off their latest divorces, and not looking for a fresh one. I doubt "beautiful women" are on the menu. Not to mention most of the "beautiful women" coming to these shows are in their 50s and look like they are in their 70s.

The "coolest places in the world?" These guys will have no idea where are they most of the time and rarely leave their hotel to enjoy some of the coolest places in the world - Witchita, Cincinnati, Albany, etc.

It's a job, not much unlike what you or I do every day. Do you have a "kick ass time" at your 9 to 5, spending all day with a few people you tolerate and a few people you hate? At least you don't have to spend an hour after work every day satisfying your obligations for a VIP "meet and greet" where you have to listen to schlub after schlub tell you that "Your music helped me get through the dark times man!" or "I'm your biggest fan!!!" while you go through a bucketload of hand sanitizer during the photo session.

The biggest difference is that you or I might actually be good at our jobs - Crue will stammer through 90 minutes of backing tapes and the unrecognizable caterwauling of Vince Meal.

I don't hold it against them - Vince has to eat, and there's plenty of people who will shell out $150 to remind them of the days when they made out with Becky Johnson in the back of their '82 Monte Carlo. But the whole "you are jealous nah nah" thing is kind of silly. These guys are not doing this for fun, they are doing it to pay off Heather Locklear.

I go see lots of oldies bands and I generally have a great time. But it's pretty rare I'd change spots with them, even 5 star acts like the Stones. I'll take being 44 and poor over 75 and rich. And I'll take my liver over Vince Meal's anyday.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

[quoted image]

It is fun trying to translate Vince these days.

He na..wa ya call...glammy dan!!

(backing tapes) "DOCTOR FEELGOOD"

he a man...gonna ma...ree goo!

(backing tapes) "DOCTOR FEELGOOD!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/motley-crue-pinball?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.