7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Dallas_Pin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Motley Crue pinball”

• Yes 51 votes
      45%
    • No 63 votes
      55%

(114 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

75587480_2627948440652647_1046291841902706688_o (resized).jpg
    Vince-Neil-car-crash (resized).jpg
    manowar 2 (resized).jpg
    crue21 (resized).png
    77334944_2623211067793051_2312916871889813504_n (resized).jpg

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 months ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is this all you Levi??

Yeah just me and Wikipedia and hazy memory for song titles

#52 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

So who won the battle of the fattest, Neil or Axl?

I believe it’s still ongoing.

#53 7 months ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I believe it’s still ongoing.

At least they found a way to carry out their feud.

Both the new GnR and Motley Crue pinballs should be widebodies like they had in the early 80s.

No fat games or over the hill rock stars for this kid's collection. Have at it though.

#54 7 months ago

I think Stern would do as well or better with a Iggy and the Stooges pin. Appeal is limited for a band themed pin outside of the big names.

#55 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Axl put on some weight as he got older like many of us do.

Vince is morbidly obese. Not really a fair fight.

I wonder if Live Nation really has a "lose 40 pounds" clause in the contract. If so is it really enforceable, or does it hold the same value as the "Cessation of Touring" contract they all signed 5 years ago?

#56 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Are we weighing their egos, too?

Because Axl wins if we do.

#57 7 months ago

Holy crap, did he have a stroke?

Roth should play this clip prior to every Vegas show as an opener.

#58 7 months ago

I have my Mustang customized to play Kickstart My Heart for Gear Shift Multiball. It is perfection. I would love to see them get their own machine. Their music would be very fitting to a fast, flowy game. Ritchie or Borg could do them right!

Side note, riding the Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster at Universal Studios to the same song blaring is equally perfect.

#59 7 months ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Holy crap, did he have a stroke?

Wow I didn't think Crue could sound any fucking worse than normal.

#60 7 months ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Side note, riding the Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster at Universal Studios to the same song blaring is equally perfect.

It’s the only one I choose also

#61 7 months ago

I saw these guys on the original girls girls girls tour and the most memorable part were all the girls in the audience. This would be the perfect theme for what's left of those now washed up and toothless crackhos from the 80s.

#62 7 months ago

No thanks. Motorhead is the best choice for the next music pin. Well Slayer but thats unlikely. Like GnR it was ok at the time but now? kinda shit.

#63 7 months ago

Must make all you guys feel better about yourselves talking shit about older Rockers . Motley Crue will get $150 million , play in some of the coolest places in the world, beautiful women
    And having a kick ass time

Meanwhile you guys gotta get the wife’s approval to buy a pinball machine

Rock on Bitches !

#64 7 months ago

It's 80s metal and ballads. You can imagine their music is polarizing and not particularly popular or interesting 35yrs later.

#65 7 months ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Must make all you guys feel better about yourselves talking shit about older Rockers . Motley Crue will get $150 million , play in some of the coolest places in the world, beautiful women
    And having a kick ass time
    Meanwhile you guys gotta get the wife’s approval to buy a pinball machine
    Rock on Bitches !

Yeah right.

They all hate each other, and likely will spend zero time with each other beyond 3 days of rehearsal before the tour and the time they spend on stage.

They are all on their 8th marriages and are only doing the tour to pay off their latest divorces, and not looking for a fresh one. I doubt "beautiful women" are on the menu. Not to mention most of the "beautiful women" coming to these shows are in their 50s and look like they are in their 70s.

The "coolest places in the world?" These guys will have no idea where are they most of the time and rarely leave their hotel to enjoy some of the coolest places in the world - Witchita, Cincinnati, Albany, etc.

It's a job, not much unlike what you or I do every day. Do you have a "kick ass time" at your 9 to 5, spending all day with a few people you tolerate and a few people you hate? At least you don't have to spend an hour after work every day satisfying your obligations for a VIP "meet and greet" where you have to listen to schlub after schlub tell you that "Your music helped me get through the dark times man!" or "I'm your biggest fan!!!" while you go through a bucketload of hand sanitizer during the photo session.

The biggest difference is that you or I might actually be good at our jobs - Crue will stammer through 90 minutes of backing tapes and the unrecognizable caterwauling of Vince Meal.

I don't hold it against them - Vince has to eat, and there's plenty of people who will shell out $150 to remind them of the days when they made out with Becky Johnson in the back of their '82 Monte Carlo. But the whole "you are jealous nah nah" thing is kind of silly. These guys are not doing this for fun, they are doing it to pay off Heather Locklear.

I go see lots of oldies bands and I generally have a great time. But it's pretty rare I'd change spots with them, even 5 star acts like the Stones. I'll take being 44 and poor over 75 and rich. And I'll take my liver over Vince Meal's anyday.

#66 7 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah right....

You forgot the hepatitis and the memories of that guy Vince killed when he closes his fat eyes at night.

Rock on!

#67 7 months ago

Happy Crue year

#68 7 months ago
    75587480_2627948440652647_1046291841902706688_o (resized).jpg
    #69 7 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

[quoted image]

It is fun trying to translate Vince these days.

He na..wa ya call...glammy dan!!

(backing tapes) "DOCTOR FEELGOOD"

he a man...gonna ma...ree goo!

(backing tapes) "DOCTOR FEELGOOD!"

#70 7 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not to mention most of the "beautiful women" coming to these shows are in their 50s and look like they are in their 70s.

Sounds like a great place to meet up with some eligible bachelorettes!

#71 7 months ago

I am down with the Crue! Great song selection ... Start a game, 'In the Beginning' plays. Red Hot Multiball ...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    £ 50.00
    Cabinet Parts
    PinballToys
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 1,248.00
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Protection
    SilverBall Designs
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.00
    $ 16.50
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside