Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

The reason I am starting this thread is because every time someone sees my Congo they want to buy it for 2,500 or less. What pins do u think are the most wanted for $2,500 and less.

PS - My Congo is never leaving for $2,500.

#2 9 years ago

Demolition Man is my favorite under 2500. Don't know if it'll stay there, though

#3 9 years ago

BSD would be my pick.

#4 9 years ago

JD or JM

#5 9 years ago

Whirlwind

#6 9 years ago

Last Action Hero, best bang for your buck pin.

#8 9 years ago

Earthshaker
Black Knight 2000
Black Knight
Rocky and Bullwinkle
DE Simpsons
Dr Who
Judge Dredd
Stargate
Black Rose
Demolition Man
Bram Stokers Dracula
Black Hole
Last Action Hero
Diner
Hook
Jurassic Park
Twister (on its way out soon)

#9 9 years ago

Can a Funhouse be found in this price range anymore?

#10 9 years ago

Fish Tales
Road Show
Both of these may be pushing that 2500 limit

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

From someone who doesn't have the internet where they live.

#12 9 years ago

I would say bsd and jd but ive been offered over 2500 for mine and well they are still here mainly bc they are in such great condition and dam great pins . Dm and rs are great also but bsd and jd are better if u can find them for under 2500

#13 9 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not likely.

#15 9 years ago

Whatever pin I own that I want to be worth more than $2500.

#16 9 years ago

Black Rose

#17 9 years ago

HS2, WCS, WW, INDY500 and BSD. Your welcome.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

HS2, WCS, WW, INDY500 and BSD. Your welcome.

Ill take a i500 for 2500 or less?

#19 9 years ago

Everyone likes to tell me that my shadow is in this price range. Yet they cant understand why I would never sell for 2500

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill take a i500 for 2500 or less?

Come to ATL.

#21 9 years ago

HS2 - is a good one

I have never had Earthshaker but from what I hear - a great (undervalued) pin.

LAH- stupid-simple fun.. and yes probably one of the cheapest bestest pins! HA

TFTC -- great pin for the price (but it keeps climbing... I better get one(back) quick!)

BSD is probably the best deal for $2500... that pin just keeps climbing - soon to be a "$3500? ,I remember when it was $1500 pin)!!!

1 odd ball picks here:
RADICAL!- best $2K I ever spent.. what a blast!

NOW GET OUT THERE AND GET SUMPTHIN!!!! AND QUIT LETTIN THAT $2500 BURN A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET....

#23 9 years ago

I believe it's called harmonic perceptual priming. Go play a game of roadshow.

#24 9 years ago

RS is great, but hard to find at 2500 or under nowadays.

Corvette is a good game around that price as well.

#25 9 years ago

HSII

#26 9 years ago

Stargate is awesome. In my collection right now, Id say Sorcerer and RoboWar are not leaving.

#27 9 years ago

1. The Shadow
2. HS2 Getaway
3. BSD
4. BK 2000
5. Earth Shaker
6. Dr Who
7. Demo Man (Best Value by far)

#28 9 years ago

I often get request to buy my BSD, FT & WW

A great playing fun pin under $2500 is a bargain considering what new machines go for.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

1. The Shadow
2. HS2 Getaway
3. BSD
4. BK 2000
5. Earth Shaker
6. Dr Who
7. Demo Man (Best Value by far)

Haven't seen a shadow in a while for under 2500 and bsd is getting there

#30 9 years ago

I am loving some demolition man right now. The newest pin to my lineup. However, plastics and ramps are nonexistent for this title.

Whirlwind seems to still be climbing but IMO is the best game listed so far. HS2 was fun and fast too. Black Knight 2000 is a awesome pin too.

I guess I am saying if I could only buy one game under $2500 it would be Whirlwind

#31 9 years ago

I just picked up a Jurassic Park (data east), F-14 and Earthshaker this week. All under $2,500 and pretty fun games. Who says you need the $5,000 to $7,000 dollars games. Well i take that back. I do need the $5,000 to $7,000 game. I have TAFG, AFM, MB, SC & TZ. My Chamion Pub and Congo are the $3,000 to $4,500 range games. So i am all over the place. I just like having diff games from System 11, WPC and WPC95. What don't you see in my collection?

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I just picked up a Jurassic Park (data east), F-14 and Earthshaker this week. All under $2,500 and pretty fun games. Who says you need the $5,000 to $7,000 dollars games. Well i take that back. I do need the $5,000 to $7,000 game. I have TAFG, AFM, MB, SC & TZ. My Chamion Pub and Congo are the $3,000 to $4,500 range games. So i am all over the place. I just like having diff games from System 11, WPC and WPC95. What don't you see in my collection?

add it to your collection bro

#33 9 years ago

Also forgot about fish tales?

#34 9 years ago

World Cup

#35 9 years ago

anecdotal evidence would suggest that many people want a "bad cats"...

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

BSD

#37 9 years ago

BSD, no doubt hands down. SUB 2500 is the battle ground for us mortals. Its gettin hot and brutal in this price range to.

#38 9 years ago

I can't even really reply to this because you can barely ever find a decent pin in AZ for 2,500 or below. The market here is just "too damn high"

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

BSD, no doubt hands down. SUB 2500 is the battle ground for us mortals. Its gettin hot and brutal in this price range to.

Yep definitely is and most pins in this area are working their way towards 3k including bsd,jd wcs and few others thank goodness i scored a nice fish tales today for under 2500

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

i scored a nice Fish Tales today for under 2500

Good job! I scored a nice one last June for $1800 but had to drive 6 hours to get it because I'd never score a deal like that where I live. Ended up trading it for a $2500 pin after bringing it back to my overpriced market, so I got my trip money back. So it's always nice to see someone else score a nice deal because I know how that feels in the end!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Good job! I scored a nice one last June for $1800 but had to drive 6 hours to get it because I'd never score a deal like that where I live. Ended up trading it for a $2500 pin after bringing it back to my overpriced market, so I got my trip money back. So it's always nice to see someone else score a nice deal because I know how that feels in the end!

Well it wasn't that nice of deal lol but its about half faded not worst ive seen but playfield is nice and there hasnt been crap to buy around me so i jumped on it bc i want a new pin lol cant wait dig in and make it super nice

#42 9 years ago

Flintstones is another nice one in that range

#43 9 years ago

Flintstones is closer to 3k now

#44 9 years ago

Stargate. To me it's one of the best games regardless of price. It's hard to believe how cheap they go for.

#45 9 years ago

I briefly had a Stargate and traded it for a DM. Both great games. There are what, 8 multiball modes on Stargate? Awesome game.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What don't you see in my collection?

A modern Stern......you're missing out on some really great games.

#47 9 years ago

WPT....... Ritchie and Keefer...... this game is excellent, and what a bargain.

QSS

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

On this side of the Ocean, yes, for sure. It would have to be hell of a nice Funhouse to be worth more than 2000 euros!

#49 9 years ago

Another vote for WPT...

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

lol cant wait dig in and make it super nice

I wish I had the knowledge to make my collection nice, some of them need a little work

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.95
$ 81.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-wanted-2500-and-under-pins/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.