11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Gotta make room, there's more pins coming in by the end of next week and no I'm not telling you what they are because this deal is not set in stone yet but there will be anywhere's from 1-12 pins for sure and I need space so here's a list of what I've got sitting here right now that can go.

Night Rider, missing most boards, really nice backglass, cabinet is typical and playfield has bonus wear. $275

Duotron, working game but needs a little TLC to get it 100%. Was shopped out less then a year ago. Nice backglass and playfield. Cabinet head painted blue but the bottom cabinet is original, nice coin door. Great starter game for someone getting into Em's. $400

Robo cop, nice game and plays super fast. Nice mylard covered playfield, perfect displays, works great. Hard to find in any condition for sure. Probally the second one I've ever seen. The perfect piece for the DE collector to top off his collection. $1450

Mystery Castle, not working at the moment but a pretty decent example for sure. I've not had time to do anything with this one so unless I can get something close to my asking price of $2500 then I'll just fold it up and tuck it away for a while. Who knows,I might like it enough to keep it once I get time to get it going.

X-Files, pulled from a op's warehouse. It does work, display looks good, its dirty and needs a full shop job for sure. Boards are clean. $1400

Super Orbit, working game except the sound only works during attract mode and a test mode. Nice backglass and playfield but does have one stress line in it from top to bottom. Cabinet faded all the way around but you can only tell once you take the legs off the game. $325

Demolition Man, Also pulled from the Op's warehouse and is a working game , display has a bad line and the game needs to be shopped. $1550

Mousin Around head cabinet and wire harness, no boards. Come get it.

Space Shuttle lower cabinet and blown out playfield. No head. Make offer

Hyperball, missing the CPU and sound board I think. The rest looks to be complete including all the displays,driver board, flipper board and master display driver. $250

Jokerz, Quick Draw, TFTC, Seawitch, TZ are all sold awaiting pick up.

I think thats everything for now, more to come before the end of the year so stay tuned for another post in about a week.

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#2 11 years ago

Space Shuttle is sold. QD, TFTC are both gone. Lets keep it going.

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#3 11 years ago

I've been hitting refresh every 10 mins waiting for you to post your next (potential) lot of machines!!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

I've been hitting refresh every 10 mins waiting for you to post your next (potential) lot of machines!!

LOL......like I said, dont bother as things have not happened yet. I've got the list of potential games but until I see things in person and we talk money and the deal is done and the games arrive here...my lips are sealed. Dont look for anything until atleast next weekend so stop knocking yourself out.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#5 11 years ago

Price drop on Robo Cop to $1350 and Demo Man is now $1500 and thats firm on both.

Thanks,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#6 11 years ago

John

still wanting the Apollo 13 that I played at your party this year........or if you find one as nice at decent price.

#7 11 years ago

Demo Man is sold.

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-up-to-date-list-of-pins-for-sale-in-lower-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.