Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just had my first decent game of FH since I did the playfield swap. At one point I had the extra ball from the mirror, the extra ball from the gangway awards, the extra ball from the steps, and an extra ball from a special award. I usually set my specials to extra balls, but sometimes I put them back to factory.

I don't know if this is the most I've ever had stacked on any game, but it's the most on FH.

What's the most you've had waiting and on what game?

#2 11 years ago

BSD is my Fav- 4-Stacked multi-ball action !!!!!!!! Coffin , Mist and Castle -- 4-ball Hell ,

#3 11 years ago

He means extra balls B_R, not mutliball stacks.

Mine would have to be WW. I've had at least 6 stacked on that game before.

#4 11 years ago

My Bad ...

#5 11 years ago

8 stacked in one ball on FT. I love the game but did not want to play it again for over a month after that.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

8 stacked in one ball on FT. I love the game but did not want to play it again for over a month after that.

Just limit the EB's per game to a # youre comfortable with.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Holy crap, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to get that many?!

#8 11 years ago

On one game of Champion Pub I had 4. All of them immediately drained. Within about 60 seconds. It sucked so bad.

#9 11 years ago

I had four on DW . . . only three at one time though; got the fourth during the last one. So I guess the answer of stacked at once is three (which sounds very un-impressive when reading this thread . . . I need to go adjust my settings, LOL).

#10 11 years ago

TZ is fun with them. Wish TFTC had them.

#11 11 years ago

Smassa I am a firm believer that if you can achieve them then you earned it regardless of how many that means. It is one of the first settings I change when getting a game. No limit to EB ever that just seems wrong to me.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Smassa I am a firm believer that if you can achieve them then you earned it regardless of how many that means. It is one of the first settings I change when getting a game. No limit to EB ever that just seems wrong to me.

And this is one of the first settings we change for league play...extra balls turned off.

-Mark

#13 11 years ago

Really comes down to what the game settings are. Most fac settings will not allow more than 4...??? I think games that are great for stacking Ebs are T2, STTNG, TAF, FT...

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

On one game of Champion Pub I had 4. All of them immediately drained. Within about 60 seconds. It sucked so bad.

I never understand why fate works this way.

If I am playing and I win an extra ball, it seems that 75% of the time one of the following occurs:

A. The Ball In Play that scored the Extra Ball drains within 15 seconds;

OR

B. The Ball in Play continues normally for a reasonable period of time AND THEN when the Extra Ball is up - it drains immediately. Happens on all games - even with a ball save feature that one then also drains.

In other words one of the two balls might as well not have existed.

I never understand why my pinball karma is so awful with Extra Balls.

#15 11 years ago

I had 5 on my 3rd ball in rbion last week. That was by far the most and longest I played that game.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

The Ball In Play that scored the Extra Ball drains within 15 seconds;

In our league we refer to this as 'the curse of the EB'. It sure does seem to happen a lot.

I can't remember the exact number, but on a particularly long game on Cactus Canyon I think I had 10 extra balls or something ridiculous like that. It was a 2 player game and the game literally lasted for nearly 2 hours. I don't think I've played that game since...

-Brian

#17 11 years ago

For me it's Whirlwind. I can usually rack up about 3 stacked on a good game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-stacked-extra-balls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.