View topic image gallery

World-Poker-Tour_0002_Upper-Playfield.jpg
darkcorruption_27aa4695126cbc6e477fa1567b1c0240.gif
butterfly.jpg
viking_shot.jpg
done_one.jpg
100_0033.JPG
100_0112.JPG
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

It's time to update this topic and remind ourselves why its the next best thing to... well yea that!

I have been and am still on Comet (and Pinbot) tonight and that dang Million shot surely gets me close to an "O" face.. just sayin'

#3 10 years ago

Ok, yea, that will definitely give anyone seizures. That F14 shot keeps the makers of flash bulbs in business.

#4 10 years ago

Still love Theatre of Magic right ramp for 'Spirit Ring' . And also right ramp for 'The Metamorphosis"

100_0112.JPG100_0112.JPG
#5 10 years ago

I love hitting the left ramp jackpot on Whirlwind during multiball. It is really tough but feels great when you are dialed in.

#6 10 years ago

Creature from the Black Lagoon . Muti-ball left ramp to tide pool with nudging to spell Creature for jackpot bonus.

100_0033.JPG100_0033.JPG
#7 10 years ago

Quarra straight to Gem. To me the most satisfying shot to make while nailing my Black Widow ramp multiple times in a row (record is still only 4).

#8 10 years ago

Whirlwind 3 ramp combo shot just came to mind. That really has to be the most amazingly sought after shot on an avid pinball players list.

#9 10 years ago

phantom of the opera ramp shot on last ball to double your score

#10 10 years ago

Ultra ricochet, Dirty Harry .

#11 10 years ago

WH2O jackpot.

#12 10 years ago

Shadow, Khan hole when the ball comes around fast from the left loop, I love the metallic thud/clink it makes.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Black Widow ramp multiple times in a row (record is still only 4).

Black Widow ramp is a very cool shot indeed !!

#14 10 years ago

Intentional Black widow ramp

#15 10 years ago

Do or Die. A shot you can make all day, until you have to for Do or Die.

-Wes

#16 10 years ago

Indiana jones 1 billion shot. ACDC bell. Hit the hell out of the bell and listen to it smack the glass. Great stuff.

#17 10 years ago

Stretch the truth. FT

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Do or Die. A shot you can make all day, until you have to for Do or Die.
-Wes

+1

#19 10 years ago

Always found making the main ramp in TZ rather orgasmic.

#20 10 years ago

Crown Royal. Straight up

#21 10 years ago

Diner coffee cup shot.
ST Warp ramp shot.

#22 10 years ago

NGG Hole in one

#23 10 years ago

TZ: the zigzag piano shot: L.L flipper-->U.R. flipper --> U.L. flipper --> Piano (Especially for the jackpot during multiball!)

done_one.jpgdone_one.jpg
#24 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Quarra straight to Gem.

Amen! Exactly what I came to post.

#25 10 years ago

delta quadrant

#26 10 years ago

dro who sonic boom and upper ramp loops

#27 10 years ago

There really some nice shots... some EE examples

Fathom... right flipper - lagoon trap, or even better left flipper cove drap target right upper flipper lagoon trap (target) combo
Centaur... right flipper... captive ball to release (after knocking down the inline drops) the balls for multiball
Paragon... right flipper... kick out hole behind the drops... a piece of plastic makes it even harder to get 5x and extra ball
Viking... left flipper (see photo, playfield photo by pinrepair) - for the 5x 49k Bonus - nice! especially when done multiple times

viking_shot.jpgviking_shot.jpg

#28 10 years ago

And of course the spider sense shot to complete the superhero final (Spider Man) - just did it once.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from MTC4U:

TZ: the zigzag piano shot: L.L flipper-->U.R. flipper --> U.L. flipper --> Piano (Especially for the jackpot during multiball!)

done_one.jpg 197 KB

Nice. Is this shot just using the bottom left flipper then the other flipper are dormant and the ball just bounces off them passively into the piano?

#30 10 years ago

I like the million point shot into Rudy's open mouth on Funhouse.

#31 10 years ago

Congo Volcano, end thread/

#32 10 years ago

My favorite is the High Speed multiball jackpot shot. really shows that pin's finest moment and gets me pumped
up every time I make it

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Nice. Is this shot just using the bottom left flipper then the other flipper are dormant and the ball just bounces off them passively into the piano?

No you actually have to flip the ball from the lower left flipper to the upper right flipper and with the upper right flipper flip the ball to the upper left (mini)flipper (not visible in this pic) and you use this upper left (mini)flipper to make the final shot into the piano (beneath the clock). This is a very fast shot which requires timing and a LOT of practice! It's essentially a 3-button combo shot.

#34 10 years ago

Excellent. Thanks . I will begin to work on this. It looks like a challenge. Also I like the left orbit shot to the right upper flipper into the Hitchhiker. It is a fun shot .

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Excellent. Thanks . I will begin to work on this. It looks like a challenge. Also I like the left orbit shot to the right upper flipper into the Hitchhiker. It is a fun shot .

I agree! It's even more fun when the spiral magnet is deactivated and the ball comes in full speed!

#36 10 years ago

Yes. It becomes a very satisfying shot when the magnet is deactivated. It is very fast and smooth. I also like the left ramp. Another very smooth TZ shot.

#37 10 years ago

Destroy The Ring, 2 ball.

#38 10 years ago

Picard Maneuver!

#39 10 years ago

Hitting the ladder on Fire! is still one of my favs. The sound of the window breaking, it's very satisfying.

#40 10 years ago

the shot that delivers professors Lava Seltzer to Kona, the god of Gilligans Island
or the shot that wakes up Sparkey on Met.

#41 10 years ago

right loop for Encore on the mighty Ackadacka!

#42 10 years ago

Left loop

#43 10 years ago

left ramp (combo)

#44 10 years ago

right ramp(double combo)

#45 10 years ago

I'll go for the simpler games every time. The ball traps for Punk and Spirit have to be the longest shots in pinball, they're fun when you tag them to get multi-ball started. Also, the bonus multiplier on Alien star is a difficult yet fun shot.

Steve

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from tompallc:

Whirlwind 3 ramp combo shot just came to mind. That really has to be the most amazingly sought after shot on an avid pinball players list.

I've owned the game a little over a month at this point, and I've only made the combo once. Completely awesome.
The millions plus jackpot is also really satisfying.

Diner cup shot, when you really nail it (I had one of the best ever last night.. Unfortunately, I hit the shot so well that my first four or so rotations stayed high on the cup, and didn't register a single switch hit. By the time energy was sapped from the ball, I only got 2,900,000 points).

Mouse Hole shot on Mousin' Around, especially when it's for the jackpot.

Radical! Bust-A-Move ramp. Totally hard to hit, but satisfying.

Batman Forever Baterang combo.

Judge Dredd upper playfield combos. Love keeping the ball up there bashing it around the loops and ramps.

#47 10 years ago

Tron - Quorra because it feels like butter

Tron - Gem because it's so damn tough I feel like I got lucky when I hit it

#48 10 years ago

Ring ramp to destory the ring in LOTR

#49 10 years ago

Hitting the left loop in Butterfly and the ball having enough speed to reach the second part of the orbit lane all the way on the upper right.

butterfly.jpgbutterfly.jpg
#50 10 years ago

BSD- Knocking the mist ball off the magnet and right into the coffin to start coffin multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 110.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-satisfying-shot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.