Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JimKaz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Love my AC⚡️DC LED Pro Vault Edition. Turned family mode off and insults to high on day 1. Obviously on 1.70 since it’s a new machine.

Curious what some of the more rare things you’ve heard evil Steve yell are.

I think some of the random flipper press sounds are sort of rare. I think he’s yelled “boo!”, “get off me!” And a loud laugh, among some other things.

Most rare for me has been, only ONCE, I got really pissed at the way the ball kept dumping down the side, so I shook the hell out of the cabinet. Steve yelled something on the second tilt warning like “Knock that s*** off!” or something with that word in it. Then on the last tilt, as the game locks from the forfeit, he yells “You f***** up!!”, ha!

I’ve tried to recreate it for friends, but it just won’t do it. Maybe that was pretty rare, or had to do with the amount of tilts in a short period of time.

#2 5 years ago

I haven't had mine very long and I think I've cussed at it more than it's cussed at me. Actually, I'm not sure I've cussed at any pinball machine as much as I've cussed at this one. it LOVES to drain.

#3 5 years ago

“Drain-O!!” ...oh wait, I actually get that one all the time. I got nothing.

#4 5 years ago

Get the stupid jackpot!

#5 5 years ago

You are champion

#6 5 years ago

I would say "Ouch! Dammit" because no one ever plays that mode...

#8 5 years ago

If you use Pinball Browser you can find a few Steve Ritchie quotes using the F-word that he recorded but weren't used.

I set up my game to include "Uh oh, fuck up" and "What the fuck was that?!" when either the cannon misses or the ball drains quickly.

#9 5 years ago

My favorite is when it drains w/o you getting to even touch it and he says 'you need some flipper skills'.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

If you use Pinball Browser you can find a few Steve Ritchie quotes using the F-word that he recorded but weren't used.
I set up my game to include "Uh oh, fuck up" and "What the fuck was that?!" when either the cannon misses or the ball drains quickly.

How does one turn those F-word quotes using Pinball Browser? I'm running v1.7 patched with Pinball Browser for the MikeDMD mod. I don't mind patching and re-flashing the game again if turning on those missing quotes is relatively simple.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

How does one turn those F-word quotes using Pinball Browser? I'm running v1.7 patched with Pinball Browser for the MikeDMD mod. I don't mind patching and re-flashing the game again if turning on those missing quotes is relatively simple.

I did it several years ago, but with pinball browser I just copied the files into the line where I recognized the appropriate audio (sound bytes after cannon misses a shot or a ball drains (ie "draino!")

You need to get pinball browser software on your pc and play with it. Check the pinball browser thread for more info.

I'm not a programmer, but I was able to figure it out by playing around with the software interface.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I did it several years ago, but with pinball browser I just copied the files into the line where I recognized the appropriate audio (sound bytes after cannon misses a shot or a ball drains (ie "draino!")
You need to get pinball browser software on your pc and play with it. Check the pinball browser thread for more info.
I'm not a programmer, but I was able to figure it out by playing around with the software interface.

I already purchased Pinball Browser and have it on a PC, I just only used it to patch the v1.70 code to make the MikeDMD mod function again. I'll go back in and play with the sounds as you suggested. Thanks!

#13 5 years ago

I am still on 1.65 due to music / art changes. Are you able to modify those on the newer versions yet?

#14 5 years ago

"You're Done! Bye, Bye."

2 years later
#15 3 years ago

When achieving really high bonus with bonus multipliers, I've heard: "Holy shit, nice bonus!', and "Fuck yeah!"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-rare-things-your-acdc-has-said and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.