2e9fb772984371ae428fe13bdb7c44cd (resized).jpg
wonka_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
BrienneAndCatelynMeet_(resized).jpg
jPop-PinballWizard_(resized).jpg
j_popadiuk_(resized).jpg
e_1_(resized).jpg
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 years ago

My wife likes ST and Getaway.

#102 8 years ago

For my wife, RCT was her gateway drug. She collects trolls so I was sure to find one on location. The troll lured her in. We'd drink and play and drink and play. She got hooked in a hurry. Now we own one. Say what you will about that title having shitty/shallow rules or whatever, it got my wife into pinball and we are never selling it. Happy pinball wife equals happy pinball life!

I had to stop and ask her to slowly repeat herself the other day when she said: " Some day we WILL own a Monster Bash and an Addams Family". I almost asked her to say it a third time so I could record it, but I already know she is serious.

Besides RCT, MB and TAF, other favorites of hers are POTO, POTC, FREDDY, WOZ, CV, WD, SM, BDK, Wh20, FH, RS. Fortunately, the wife and I have mostly the same favorites. Just wish I could afford more games! Hehe

#105 8 years ago

Triple post. Stupid 404 error...

#106 8 years ago

I told my wife her favorite pin is TRON. She now completely agrees after 3 days of clockwork orange eye treatments.

#107 8 years ago

My wife loves TOM and TOTAN but ever since MMR arrived she has played it over 100 times.

Other women who have come over and had a game or two always say TOM is their fav.

#108 8 years ago

lord of the rings
Xmen
Pirates
Metallica

#109 8 years ago

And Mario brothers.

#110 8 years ago

Bobby pins.

#111 8 years ago

That's easy Whitewater, Tron, TOM, and Funhouse..

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Which ever ones fit their tiny hands.

BrienneAndCatelynMeet_(resized).jpgBrienneAndCatelynMeet_(resized).jpg

#114 8 years ago

I have always had a lineup of 14 to 18 A -B+ titles. TFTC is what my buddies wives always liked playing. Don't get it but found it kinda funny

#115 8 years ago

I just asked, in no specific order

1)Metallica
2)RFM
3)TOM
4)GNR
5)CV

Edit-no TRON? wtf? Maybe I should start swapping wives like I do my pins.

#116 8 years ago

My wife? It's...

LOTR
ToM
Whodunnit

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Edit-no TRON? wtf? Maybe I should start swapping wives like I do my pins.

I'm a huge Tron (movie) fan so I want to love the pin but it's not been easy. At this point, I've played probably 20-30 games on it, and I feel like I'm just starting to get to a level of competency where I'm starting to enjoy playing it. It seems like a game that really rewards skill--something that less frequent players usually don't have.

#118 8 years ago

My wife's favorites are:

Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
Creature
Funhouse
Monopoly

PS One of the things that kills any game for my wife is a game that doesn't have a ball save.

#119 8 years ago

My wife's favorite is our Williams Indiana Jones. It is the second game I bought back in 1998 and the one game I can NEVER sell or trade. That's her orders!

#120 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe I should start swapping wives like I do my pins.

We added a couple of mods and she'll arrive with a bottle of Novus 2. - Hit me back.

#121 8 years ago

In my wife's case she says there are two pins I can never sell: MB and GoT LE. It was also her idea to get a GoT LE as she loved the art and the show. I probably would have settled for a premium, but the LE was a 'compromise' I was glad to make.

#122 8 years ago

My wife was spewing when I ordered Metallica and I copped "couldn't you pick something better than Metallica I hate that music"
Funny, now she plays Metallica on i-tunes and walks around singing nothing else matters. It's her favorite pin followed by GNR and TWD.

#123 8 years ago

My wife only identifies pins by the annoying sounds they make which she will try to imitate after I ask her......always makes me laugh

#124 8 years ago

IM and ST... Robert Downey Jr and Chris Pine... Go Figure...

#125 8 years ago

I'm having a deck built. What I'm wondering is what's the most popular pin among illegal immigrants ? I want a nice deck.

#126 8 years ago

The only game my wife likes is Pinbot.
And it's the only one I'm not allowed to sell.

#127 8 years ago

EATPM is her favorite. She liked Stargate and Laser War when we had them. Hated Pinbot and no interest in Lightning or Haunted House.
We've been saving for an X-Men because she played one at York and now we have to have it.

#128 8 years ago

What's the most popular pin among Amish bread bakers ?

#130 8 years ago

Women love Bad Cats. If you read the forums, it comes up many times that the wife won't let the husband sell Bad Cats.

#131 8 years ago

My wife's favorities are Spiderman and Cirqus Voltaire.

#132 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

The only game my wife likes is Pinbot.
And it's the only one I'm not allowed to sell.

That's funny, that's the only game my wife doesn't like,
and the only one I'm allowed to sell.

* all statistical results are null and void *

#133 8 years ago

My wife LOVES diner.
Likes taxi
HATES white water!

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Women love Bad Cats. If you read the forums, it comes up many times that the wife won't let the husband sell Bad Cats.

Funny because my wife is a huge cat lover and doesn't like Bad Cats because the woman is trying to hit the cat with a broom

#135 8 years ago

my wife loves in order
WOZ
RBION
Godzilla
AMH
TOM

hates EMs, that I just don't get.

#136 8 years ago

My wife does not play but she likes the artwork on Centaur and Paragon.

#137 8 years ago

My wife likes LOTR and ACDC. She is not a fan of either license so not sure why she gravitates to those two. I think LOTR may be because it was our first newer pin so there may be some emotional attachment there.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm having a deck built. What I'm wondering is what's the most popular pin among illegal immigrants ? I want a nice deck.

I suggested a pinball machine based on the cable show on the Discovery Channel titled "Border Patrol". The bunch of sensitive's shut it down. My wife and I had a big laugh. Too bad, build the wall, not just a deck, LMAO.

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

WCS, I am ready to pass it on and the wife won't let me!

I'm in the same boat...but my 11 year old daughter loves it! Only pin she plays. Probably because she is big into playing soccer right now. Hey....it if gets a young kid into playing pinball, gotta keep it!

#140 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Oh, and my other niece's favorite is Congo.

We might frequent the same "niece."

#141 8 years ago

I'm apparently an odd person because I like the old Bally Playboy (from the late 1970s) and I would say that women hate it because of... You know... Bewbs.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

I think it's cute and it's rules are cute and it's fun.

My mother, on the other hand, likes "cute" themes and other things that she likes or whatever.

She likes (I don't think you're ready for it):

Guns n Roses, Funhouse, Cyclone and TWD. And Whitewater.

"I like playing those ones" - Fiona Peck.

She loves it

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#142 8 years ago

Truth be told BB, it was just a joke. I have a great affection for our Hispanic amigos. They are born Iron Maiden fans and a lot of great metal has come from south o the border. However, the 8th grade educated, blatantly racist, numbnuts hillbilly bossman is the one "in charge"...lol...yet the least competent of the three. Man, I really despise modern country listening to, big ass truck driving, stupid freakin bible-verse tattooed goddamn rednecks.
Adios !

#143 8 years ago

Nico I read your TPF thread. Sounds like a super spectacular club down there. You have done some great work and are clearly an asset to this hobby. I tip my 10 gallon hat to you sir.

#144 8 years ago

Danke. Just working steadily to continually refine my techniques and help the local community. All of this effort is, of course, pointing toward an even more ambitious venture. But for now we shall have to wait...

wonka_(resized).jpgwonka_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#145 7 years ago

Here is a mind blower. I have a TAF and a RFM. My lady prefers a The SS black pyramid. She loves it so much i picked up a salvage pin to retheme for her (reds baseball of all things). She loves the layout of the game and the sounds. Its her game now and has been. She is 26 and has a masters not to mention a knockout in the genetic lottery. Its all preference. Balls or not, she can sure play the field...
Lol. Man. 3 references in one statement. Sweet.
It boils down to i am a lucky guy. She likes the dynamics and simple gameplay of a lot of SS's. Pisses me off when she beats me too.

#146 7 years ago

My wife likes phantom of the opera, bad cats, heavy metal meltdown, and rollergames.

#147 7 years ago

WCS by a landslide... Honorable mention to funhouse.

#148 7 years ago

How about a reversal - my non-playing husband always beelines for Funhouse!

#149 7 years ago

I'd like to find a woman that likes ANY pin.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I'd like to find a woman that likes ANY pin.

Once you find one, gotta marry her lol.

My wife likes the following:
- Wizard of Oz
- Theatre of Magic
- Addams Family
- Phantom of the Opera

The only one on that list I'm not really into is Phantom.

A couple on my list of favorites she soesn't seem to really care for:
- Tron
- Monster Bash

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-popular-pins-among-women/page/3?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.