Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TaylorVA
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-11-23 15.45.34.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

At my household, WOZLE was king over Elvis and even my Fix It Felix upright machine. People went nuts when the house spun around & around. I didn't even try to explain the rules, see ball & hit ball.

What pins were the most played @ your house?

Tim

#2 10 years ago

My WoZLE just was packed for its new owner, LOTR was the most played.

#3 10 years ago

TAF and Quicksilver

Bill

#4 10 years ago

Did not get to play any pinball our furnace went out on Christmas eve and still is not working

#5 10 years ago

We played nba fastbreak a lot , more than any other machine .

#6 10 years ago

AC/DC won hands down!-Joe

#7 10 years ago

Had a couple of parties over the holiday. The kids love POTC and the adults seem to like IJ4.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sidekick74:

At my household, WOZLE was king over Elvis and even my Fix It Felix upright machine. People went nuts when the house spun around & around. I didn't even try to explain the rules, see ball & hit ball.
    What pins were the most played @ your house?
    Tim

RCT followed by Maverick and then STTNG. Tron arcade game got in the mix too.

#9 10 years ago

23 pins and the WOZLE (that just arrived the week before XMas) easily had the most plays. Second was my foosball table.

#10 10 years ago

Big Daddy had more plays on it than all the other machines combined.

#11 10 years ago

Non-pinheads were here for holiday family gathering.

Out of 7 pins, STLE got a *lot* of play.

Way more play, then any game here for years by non-pinheads (based on a decade of parties)

Oh, and as typical, MM got some play. The other 5 games set dormant

#12 10 years ago

Metallica & AC/DC

#13 10 years ago

GnR then AC/DC then Super Chexx were the games played the most at my house. Mostly by my 11 yr old nephew.

#14 10 years ago

Death, WOZ didn't last? what happened?

#15 10 years ago

Theatre of Magic....the kids love it

#16 10 years ago

ST and IJ.

#17 10 years ago

Family really didn't care much about the pins.

Daytona USA got played, and the slots got played.

This is why pinball is dead. Given any other entertainment alternative, people will avoid the pins.

My dad played the most pinball, and he played about six games of Hi Dolly. Reminds him of his youth.

#18 10 years ago

you wont believe it but Space Mission
    tough and rugged like a Sherman Tank but scored the points

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Given any other entertainment alternative, people will avoid the pins.

Maybe you just need some good ones.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Family really didn't care much about the pins.

Daytona USA got played, and the slots got played.

This is why pinball is dead. Given any other entertainment alternative, people will avoid the pins.

Couple of the older guys played mine but at family parties the pool table, air hockey and foosball are the highlights.
    ACDC is always the winner for those that play.

#21 10 years ago

Went to my cousin's house for Christmas Eve. He only has one pin, "Pool Sharks".
    But we played the hell out of it and had a great party.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #22 10 years ago

METLE was the easy favorite over LOTR. At one point, the niece and nephew were playing side-by-side when both games ended at the same time and they both hit match. The Stern screech sent them running!

#23 10 years ago

Everyone at my place was amazed by WOZLE. The pin went non stop for hours. SC and WH20 got the next most plays.

#24 10 years ago

My WPT, the family love it the most out of my last 8 pins.....

2013-11-23 15.45.34.jpg2013-11-23 15.45.34.jpg
    #25 10 years ago

Wife likes AV. Mom likes BSD and ACDC. Dad likes watching me play.

#26 10 years ago

Metle was the only one played. My 2 year old niece loves it! Calls it uncles scary game lol

#27 10 years ago

Stern Big Game....... It drives our cat "Rudy " nuts.... Up and back . UP and back.. Widebody.... HA>Fun times.

#28 10 years ago

Black Hole....

#29 10 years ago

Congo and Jurassic Park got the play at my place, mainly cause it was just me and I felt like beating them up.

#30 10 years ago

My future son-in-law must have played 200 games of AFM over the last 4 days.meh plays it morning to night.

I waxed it while he was away...Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk...
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.Team-EM.com
    http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#31 10 years ago

My girls and their cousin(all teenagers) logged at least 50 games on Spiderman Christmas day. They played TZ a few times but lost interest because they did not like losing sight of the ball. Also they had no clue about the rules. I had my best game on Spidey to date 135 million. Only owned it for a week.

#32 10 years ago

Played Fish Tales in between working on my Shadow, lots of screaming & cursing for the holidays haha

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Death, WOZ didn't last? what happened?

Since we opened the box until present, less then 80 games. Everyone (me included) just kept going back to the older machines. All the bling is cool but you cannot watch the bling and ball at the same time, and to be honest the theme really never did anything for me it was more for the wife and kids who really didn't touch it as well. So it is being moved along as part of a trade/sale. Maybe someday again with The Hobbit but not right now. I do love Keith's programming especially with LOTR, although I lose him on WoZ out the door he returns with TSPP on the way in the door.

#34 10 years ago

I had about 40 people over for Xmas Eve during the course of the evening. A lot of people played pinball and Monster Bash was played the most by far. Strangely enough, this year TFTC was receiving tons of attention too. Last year, I don't think it was played even once. As always, nothing gets more attention than my EM Haunted House Rifle game.

#35 10 years ago

Had about 30 people Christmas day. It's a fairly regular group that is familiar with my games, so STLE was played the most and had a large amount of positive comments. WOF was in a distant second.

#36 10 years ago

Woz first, Acdc a close second and Wpt a distant third

#37 10 years ago

My daughter has a birthday a week before Christmas, and the #1 hit among 20 screaming 9 year old girls is always Midway's Sea Raider.

As for Christmas Eve and the adults, it was between Sea Raider and Whirlwind.

I thought AC/DC Premium would be the big hit, but it just didn't get much love.

#38 10 years ago

Played a lot of Dora the explorer on the Wii. OMG. The holidays must end!!

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Played a lot of Dora the explorer on the Wii. OMG. The holidays must end!!

Haha, my daughter had me doing the Nick Jr. Dance Party on kinect for a very, very long time.

#40 10 years ago

STLE in a landslide

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jumbosinbad360:

My WPT, the family love it the most out of my last 8 pins.....

2013-11-23 15.45.34.jpg 248 KB

That is one pimped out WPT! Looks awesome. I sure do miss mine and would pick up another HUO example in a heartbeat.

#42 10 years ago

TSPP got played the most followed by BDK

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Haha, my daughter had me doing the Nick Jr. Dance Party on kinect for a very, very long time.

Yeah, I did some dancing too but was trying to put that in the past. Thanks for pulling that mental band-aid.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-played-machine-on-christmas-eve-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.