(Topic ID: 272906)

Most overrated game in the current top 10

By Doctor6

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which top ten game doesn't belong there?”

• Medieval Madness 28 votes
      5%
    • Attack from Mars 27 votes
      5%
    • Monster Bash 96 votes
      18%
    • Jurassic Park 45 votes
      8%
    • POTC jjp 81 votes
      15%
    • Iron Maiden 40 votes
      8%
    • Twilight Zone 45 votes
      8%
    • Lord of the Rings 14 votes
      3%
    • Metallica 59 votes
      11%
    • Deadpool 96 votes
      18%

(531 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

demoman.gif
    Screenshot_20200714-132043_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-132009_Photos (resized).jpg
    ea834a5c73c36be293463ffd0fc4deb1 (resized).jpg
    20200714_010258 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Maybe just in my area, but I never saw either of those games when they were current, and I'd hear people excitedly talk them up over the years...

Must be your area, they were everywhere. Well, maybe it was just the area I was in

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Lastly there’s something wrong that a company that just remakes classics has 3 games in top 5.Seriously that doesn’t make any sense...

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Agreed, I had no idea what was even in the top 10 until just now when I clicked on this thread out of boredom. Never been bored enough to view the list itself.

I came in (skeet) to vote TOTAN as usual but it's way out these days.

Quoted from Coindork:

Is this game really that good?

It's really that new, and that's what matters

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Oh wow, TOTAN was top ten? Ugh.

Still hanging in there @ IPDB!

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

My second choice is AFM. The reason being is that it is incredibly similar to MM and MB. They have the same designer...

Close enough

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Well...i’m in the same boat with TSPP. I hate simpsons show and can’t play this game. I know it is stupid.

That's not stupid; There's nowhere to hide from the theme if you don't like the Simpsons. It isn't like IMDN or MET that is an idea made around the theme, it's all Simpsons all day all sounds all everything. I can't get anywhere near that game without wanting to rupture my own eardrums. And it's ugly as shit.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Right-O. I find IMDN music ear-gratingly horrendous, but I still bought the pin.

Totally agree, same situation for me but there are big diff'rences. You can of course turn the music down in IMDN all the way, and there's a complete non related audio package for call outs and effects that's awesome.

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Are you just worked up that it doesn't look like the movie / feature actors,...

They can't all be Demo Man!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-overrated-game-in-the-current-top-10?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.