(Topic ID: 272906)

Most overrated game in the current top 10

By Doctor6

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which top ten game doesn't belong there?”

• Medieval Madness 28 votes
      5%
    • Attack from Mars 27 votes
      5%
    • Monster Bash 96 votes
      18%
    • Jurassic Park 45 votes
      8%
    • POTC jjp 81 votes
      15%
    • Iron Maiden 40 votes
      8%
    • Twilight Zone 45 votes
      8%
    • Lord of the Rings 14 votes
      3%
    • Metallica 59 votes
      11%
    • Deadpool 96 votes
      18%

(531 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

demoman.gif
    Screenshot_20200714-132043_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-132009_Photos (resized).jpg
    ea834a5c73c36be293463ffd0fc4deb1 (resized).jpg
    20200714_010258 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 3 years ago

I voted MB.

Ok not inside the current top 10, but i think ST, current #13, is the most boring game i have ever played.
    The code has completely ruined this game.

#93 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

What I've learned over the 6 years of doing my alt art package and talking to people is that Alec Baldwin really held people back from playing.

Well...i’m in the same boat with TSPP. I hate simpsons show and can’t play this game. I know it is stupid.

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Well that's stupid. I've heard that too and I guess I don't get it. Well no.... I do.... that JP2 art is vomit inducing.

This is way exaggerated. But i admit that art package of JP2 is weak...some playfield plastics let me think of jurassic park at Miami! Fortunately, there are many mods to make this game right in the art department. Nothing can be done about the playfield unless a « Comic art » comes out one day.
    However, this game is a gem

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

No that's very normal.
    U can play it and might even have a little fun but if the theme isn't there I never understood how someone could buy it. Its different however when someone says the game is shit because of the theme. Thats douchebagery in full effect. I can't stand WOZ as a theme, same for Oktoberfest but I've always enjoyed playing it on site.

And yet i did it!
    I don’t like Metallica music but i really like the game.
    Couldn’t play it for a long time for the same reason but i tried it. And I love it. So i bought it, a pro first and now a dirty donny.
    I admit i cheat a bit..i replaced mostly songs of the game.
    So when i say it is stupid i meant it is stupid of my part to not try it at least. As you say, i could enjoy it anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-overrated-game-in-the-current-top-10?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.