(Topic ID: 272906)

Most overrated game in the current top 10

By Doctor6

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which top ten game doesn't belong there?”

• Medieval Madness 28 votes
      5%
    • Attack from Mars 27 votes
      5%
    • Monster Bash 96 votes
      18%
    • Jurassic Park 45 votes
      8%
    • POTC jjp 81 votes
      15%
    • Iron Maiden 40 votes
      8%
    • Twilight Zone 45 votes
      8%
    • Lord of the Rings 14 votes
      3%
    • Metallica 59 votes
      11%
    • Deadpool 96 votes
      18%

(531 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

demoman.gif
    Screenshot_20200714-132043_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-132009_Photos (resized).jpg
    ea834a5c73c36be293463ffd0fc4deb1 (resized).jpg
    20200714_010258 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clellison.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 3 years ago

I remember when I first really got into pinball. RGP was the goto and I fell into the whole "top 10" crap. I remember several games that a few of the "popular" people would bring up and it never failed. BOOOOOOM super price explosion and everyone was looking for these titles. I specifically remember Medieval Madness and Circus Voltaire being two that occured with. Beings as I didn't have the wallet size necessary for these (A) list games I started playing a bunch of others and found I had just as much fun if not more than on several of the (A) list games.
    Over the past decade I've learned top 10 means absolutely nothing except to stuck up buttholes with too much money on their hands lol.
    Pinball is about fun - not the actual titles for status.

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

Just looked at the results. I always underestimate the popularity of LOTR. Everybody seems to love that game....
    Shame on those who voted for DP.

The only hate fest for LOTR I've ever read about is the path of the dead which is stupid because you can mash both flippers and it bypasses the waiting period.
    With upgraded flippers the ball travels so fast the Orthanc tower is bypassed a great deal more as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clellison.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-overrated-game-in-the-current-top-10?tu=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.