Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jewboyflowerhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Unfortunately, my girlfriends brakes quit working tonight. Luckily, she was only going 5 mph. Since we have a baby now, I figure it is about time to upgrade her car to something a little more modern and safer against her wishes (she shares my indifference towards cars). Anyway, I don't do financing anymore and I prefer to pay cash for purchases, so I thought I would try this route.

TFTC-$2600. Very clean machine. Center plastic is just plastic guard with a decal but it's not really visible. Some insert edging but overall I really nice machine. Has topper. Game was torn down with all metal parts tumbled a few months ago. Insert LEDs. Hole wear but Cliffys have been installed. Doorbell and handle are in good condition. Paid $2600 for it and added a few switches and the cliffy

Funhouse- $sold$ $3000. New ramps and plastic set purchased last month. Playfield is nicer than most, with a few touchups. Cliffys installed. Displays are good and Works 100%. Insert LEDs. Not really sure what these go for. I know what beaters go for, and I know what restored ones fetch. This is somewhere in between.

Jive Time-$250 $$SOLD$$Decent playfield and cabinet. Backglass has all the paint, but previous owner sealed it with packing tape.

WPT- $2600 $SOLD$Minty example. I don't really want to sell it as the price would indicate, but it is my girlfriends least favorite, so I promised I would at least list it. New display, insert LEDs. Upper playfield is a little cloudy

WCS94-$sold$ $2000 Newer soccerball, cointaker inserts LEDs. Cleanest game I have ever come across. Cabinet is really nice as well.

Barb Wire, Cueball Wizard, and Riverboat have been sold. I've decided to keep Roadshow and Circus, as they are my two personal favorites. I really don't want to jump out of the hobby completely. I've met some awesome people locally and on Pinside the last few years

I would ship, but would really prefer local. I am also open to trades, but only for considerably lesser priced games (I love system 80bs and Bally 6803s)

Priority given to anybody offering me a reasonably priced Rollergames or Breakshot

I know its the dog days of summer and a really tough time to sell, but I am not that flexible on pricing. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if I had to keep them.

Some pics can be seen on the pinballowners.com site. I will post proper pics and put them in the market place in the next few days

http://www.pinballowners.com/arnoldbabar

#2 6 years ago

GLWS.

#3 6 years ago

I have seen a few of these machines, The TFTC and WCS94 are really nice!

#4 6 years ago

Best wishes. Hope you can get a safe car and maybe keep a pin or two.

LTG : )

#5 6 years ago

GLWS, Go Big Red!!!

#6 6 years ago

glws, expect pictures of the new car.......lol

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

glws, expect pictures of the new car.......lol

I suppose I should have mentioned that I would trade towards car. Must be an automatic and cosmetics aren't important

#8 6 years ago

GLWS and new car!

#9 6 years ago

Whoa...good luck with the sales and vehicle hunt. My hunch is you'll be back to full pinball crazy by Halloween.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Whoa...good luck with the sales and vehicle hunt. My hunch is you'll be back to full pinball crazy by Halloween.

Yeah, you are probably right. Until then, i need to find a cheaper hobby. Any philatelist out there

#11 6 years ago

Make sure that what ever you guys get it can haul pins. Not saying you'll be back.....

#12 6 years ago

You should trade some of your machines for my Elvira.. you know you miss it!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

You should trade some of your machines for my Elvira.. you know you miss it!

Ha! Sorry, I still think Elvira is a turd. Then again, I'm in love with Cueball Wizard right now, so what the hell do I know

#14 6 years ago

WPT is sold to another family member I got hooked on Pinball. Very glad I can still visit it

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I still think Elvira is a turd.

You are the turd! No one talks about Elvira like that.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

You are the turd! No one talks about Elvira like that.

Yo momma is

#17 6 years ago

I'm sorry, I think I just committed my first pinside abuse violation

#18 6 years ago

GLWS

#19 6 years ago

Jive Time is sold

#20 6 years ago

well damn I have a friend looking for a Jive time Backglass and heading that way very soon.

#21 6 years ago

Bump. TFTC, FH, and WC94 are still avilable

#22 6 years ago

Anyone local interested in a Goldeneye? PM me if so...I'm not really ready to move it yet but I would like to get jewboy's WCS back into the lineup and I don't have an open slot...

#23 6 years ago

If anyone has a Jive time BG and your in IA or NE, let me know, I have a friend that needs one and i'm heading out that way soon.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well damn I have a friend looking for a Jive time Backglass and heading that way very soon.

Were you thinking he would sell just the BG?

#25 6 years ago

Damn, back from vacation and saw this.....sucks......at least you have this option. Pinball is good for a rainy day.

#26 6 years ago

If anyone wants pictures of the shop out of the TFTC - I did it, and have pictures. It is a very nice game. All the metal posts were polished to a chrome like luster. I just purchase a WOZ or I
would buy it back.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Were you thinking he would sell just the BG?

nah, for that money, I think my buddy would have just bought the whole thing and made one nice machine out of the 2.

#28 6 years ago

Anyone local interested in a Goldeneye for $1800? PM me if so...I'm not really ready to move it yet but I would like to get jewboy's WCS back into the lineup and I don't have an open slot...

I'm not local but could be interested in the goldeneye, if you don't mind emailing some pictures to tsskinne@gmail.com.

#29 6 years ago

Price drop on Funhouse to 3k. I would really like to sell this at a loss before parting with WC94 and TFTC if only because I picked up a roadshow. I like some designer variety is a small collection. And thanks to the well wishers who sent me messages. Got a nice deal on a much safer car this morning, was able to sell the wrecked POS for more than I expected, and all is well

#30 6 years ago

Awesome news!

#31 6 years ago

I would be in for a nice wcs if you know anyone coming to madison area...

#32 6 years ago

Hey jewboy!! Would you entertain a 2 for 1 deal on your funhouse? BK and C37?

#33 6 years ago

Sorry pafasa, I need cash, not pins

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Sorry pafasa, I need cash, not pins

So... Anyone traveling east from omaha in the near future?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So... Anyone traveling east from omaha in the near future?

Figured that would be the answer. Anyone else interested in BK and C37 for cash so I can buy jewboy's funhouse?

#36 6 years ago

Bump for the minimal price drops. Final bump and prices are firm, would like to sell at least one to give me some leeway on some nice trade offers I have recieved

TFTC-$2600
Funhouse-$3000
WC94-$2000

#37 6 years ago

bring WCS to WI and you can consider it sold

#38 6 years ago

GLWS, Great seller/pinhead.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I suppose that if he's not coming to Wisconsin, there's no way he's coming to Michigan. But if you are, Jewboy, consider it sold here as well.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If he's willing to bring it to MN, I'll GLADLY hold onto it until you can get here to claim it Hilton

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

If he's willing to bring it to MN, I'll GLADLY hold onto it until you can get here to claim it Hilton

how much does Jonogo flow service cost to pick it up

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how much does Jonogo flow service cost to pick it up

PM me and we can figure something out. I've YET to play a WCS94..

#43 6 years ago

Hmmm that's a nice WCS

#45 6 years ago

Dammit. I mean, congrats on the sale.

#46 6 years ago

Congrats Nick!

#47 6 years ago

Dammit. I mean, congrats on the sale.

It's not going very far.

Funhouse is sold as well

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside