4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cosmokramer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

homerun-1.gif
    politician.png
    religion.jpg
    riot.png
    nuetered.jpg
    image.jpg
    tumblr_mtifv63dLx1qb457xo1_400.gif

#1 4 years ago

I got curious as I had noticed quite a few locked thread today. So I went down the pages until I got to 24 hours from the last post... 7 Locked threads in one day, gotta be a record.

#2 4 years ago

Mods - please lock this post.

#3 4 years ago
    tumblr_mtifv63dLx1qb457xo1_400.gif
    #4 4 years ago

Count me in as one. My "Who Are You Going To Vote For" thread was shut down before I could even blink. Was inquiring as to whom has been the most detrimental to the pinball industry as of late (Skit-B, JPop, Vonnie D, PrePay Model, etc.) Welp, mods must not have liked the subject matter so... No Thread For Me!!!!

#5 4 years ago

But threads that were started by Kaneda don't count. They're on auto lock

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Count me in as one. My "Who Are You Going To Vote For" thread was shut down before I could even blink. Was inquiring as to whom has been the most detrimental to the pinball industry as of late (Skit-B, JPop, Vonnie D, PrePay Model, etc.) Welp, mods must not have liked the subject matter so... No Thread For Me!!!!

That's funny.
    Maybe not in the best taste but certainly no more political then voting for anything else on here.

#7 4 years ago

That's what i thought as well. Thought the title would get everyone's attention. In the original thread I included both JJP, Stern, as well as "other". Had a bit of back and forth with the mods today so i guess they've got me on a short leash

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

My "Who Are You Going To Vote For" thread was shut down before I could even blink.

Even Speedy Gonzales hard a hard time getting in before the lock on that one.

#9 4 years ago

I joined Pinside to talk about pinball not religious, social or political bs so the locked threads are fine by me. Let's KEEP Pinside for pinball.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Had a bit of back and forth with the mods today so i guess they've got me on a short leash

Mine's shorter, lol. <- You don't hear a guy say that very often!

#11 4 years ago

My luck... Stern's next pin will be about rioting religious politicians

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

My luck... Stern's next pin will be about rioting

Pants up don't loot multiball anyone?

In before the lock!

#13 4 years ago

Yea the shit was really hitting the fan on Pinside today!

http://i.imgur.com/wmlCPQn.gifv

#14 4 years ago

I'm still catching up here after a long day of dealing with a sick husband, a sad post-op dog, and work. I honestly didn't even know what was going on in world news for the last 48 hours, so I'm not up to date on the goings-on of Pinside... but 7 locked threads in one day is nowhere close to a record.

Not that I'm trying to encourage you all to break a record or anything. Behave, people.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Mods - please lock this post.

Easy down thumbers, I was just kidding!

#16 4 years ago

sorry to hear about hubby and dog BT. Hope they feel better soon.

#17 4 years ago

Thanks, I appreciate it.

(Not to derail too much, but my poor pup Talon had to have his eye removed. He is only 5 years old and our youngest of 6 dogs. I used to run a dog rescue and bottleraised him after he was found at 4 weeks old with his mom's body after she had been hit by a car. He's my baby and has been through a lot in his short life. Last week it looked like he scratched his eye a little, and in 4 days he was completely blind and the pressure was 5 times what it should be. Now he's mostly doing fine but is playing completely pitiful. So I may be MIA for a little bit because if I'm not at work, I'm snuggling with my pup or dealing with the other 5 jealous brats or migraine-disabled husband.)
    image.jpg

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    (Not to derail too much, but my poor pup Talon had to have his eye removed. He is only 5 years old and our youngest of 6 dogs. I used to run a dog rescue and bottleraised him after he was found at 4 weeks old with his mom's body after she had been hit by a car. He's my baby and has been through a lot in his short life. Last week it looked like he scratched his eye a little, and in 4 days he was completely blind and the pressure was 5 times what it should be. Now he's mostly doing fine but is playing completely pitiful. So I may be MIA for a little bit because if I'm not at work, I'm snuggling with my pup or dealing with the other 5 jealous brats or migraine-disabled husband.)
    image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

It's just a perma-wink. Very cute

#19 4 years ago

in before the lock

#20 4 years ago

Yes - he looks like he's winking. He's going to be very popular with the girls now. Hope he recovers soon.

#21 4 years ago

I don't know what is more useless, the type of threads that get locked or the threads about the threads that get locked. Hobbys are about wasting time, but we really should all try to be somewhat productive.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

I don't know what is more useless, the type of threads that get locked or the threads about the threads that get locked. Hobbys are about wasting time, but we really should all try to be somewhat productive.

Nahhhh....

#23 4 years ago

I'd be more productive if they would stop locking all these threads!
    nuetered.jpg

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

I hope so...
    riot.png
    religion.jpg
    politician.png

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Sorry to hear that bt.

#27 4 years ago

Wtf? when did The Exploited's mascot start working for Bad Religion instead?

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I hope so...
    riot.png
    religion.jpg
    politician.png

knocked that one outta the ballpark

homerun-1.gif

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

knocked that one outta the ballpark
    homerun-1.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 219.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 219.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    £ 58.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 15.95
    $ 142.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside