(Topic ID: 273569)

Most Loaded Game Ever? (poll inside).

By SantaEatsCheese

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Most loaded game ever (for the time)”

• Twilight Zone 147 votes
      36%
    • Dialed In 11 votes
      3%
    • JJP Pirates 63 votes
      15%
    • DE JP 0 votes
    • Stern JP 3 votes
      1%
    • Last Action Hero 3 votes
      1%
    • Thunderbirds 6 votes
      1%
    • Indiana Jones 8 votes
      2%
    • Lord of the Rings 3 votes
      1%
    • Simpsons Pinball Party 13 votes
      3%
    • Fun House 1 vote
    • Black Knight 0 votes
    • Black Knight SOR 2 votes
    • Addams Family 1 vote
    • Stranger Things Pro 2 votes
    • ST:TNG 20 votes
      5%
    • Stern Star Trek LE 4 votes
      1%
    • Wizard of Oz 105 votes
      25%
    • Pinball Magic 3 votes
      1%
    • Banzai Run 2 votes
    • Road Show 9 votes
      2%
    • Haunted House 4 votes
      1%
    • Safe Cracker 4 votes
      1%

(414 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

147B68B8-DD5E-4A09-B2AB-44E406FF8754.gif
    31FF1222-02EE-4975-9698-00480B87E543 (resized).png
    EFFB93BB-1087-43CB-A200-3E6B8B0192AD (resized).jpeg
    There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Thunderbirds is by far the most loaded game on the list if we count misery and frustration.

OH MAN. I am almost starting to feel sorry for HomePin. Almost.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

Judge Dredd.
    4 flippers, 5 plastic ramps, multi level wireform ramps, 5 bank drop target, 2 auto plunger, magnetic crane, rotating planet and ring, 6 ball multiball, 3 captive balls.

You make a strong case!

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

You make a strong case!

Well, based on facts and numbers, JD or STTNG is more loaded than TZ (if we are talking about '90s pins). Somehow TZ is the first cliche answer.

#54 3 years ago

There are a couple joke options on there. Lol at stranger things pro.

There is only a handful of options that make any sense. Twilight zone, indiana jones, wizard of oz, dialed in, and pirates. That's pretty much it. Tons of William's era games had lots of stuff, but not to the degree that these do.

If you look at games like judge dredd, or tspp, stern would charge 10k for those now.

I vote woz. Two upper playfields, two different physical ball locks, 5 flippers, two different ways to save your ball, 4 differently molded pop bumpers, and toys up the ass. That thing is more packed than any machine ever will be again. Tz is a marvel as well, but woz just has more everything.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd say WOZ, proving more shit piled in a game does not make it better.

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong. Woz is awesome.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

Well, based on facts and numbers, JD or STTNG is more loaded than TZ (if we are talking about '90s pins). Somehow TZ is the first cliche answer.

You didn't even mention the multi-color insert lighting!

#56 3 years ago
    31FF1222-02EE-4975-9698-00480B87E543 (resized).png31FF1222-02EE-4975-9698-00480B87E543 (resized).png
    #57 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

You didn't even mention the multi-color insert lighting!

Yep, and 2 VUK's, ramp diverter, tons of optos.
    And Super Ball button

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong.

Dredd is almost as bad.

#59 3 years ago

Bally "Vector" isn't listed so I'll not be be able to participate in your paltry little poll. I now consider this matter closed.

#60 3 years ago

If by loaded you mean cluttered, then TZ is a winner!

#61 3 years ago

Real question is which pin is most loaded and fun to play. Some too slow and boring.

#62 3 years ago

No JPOP Love?
    Arabian Nights, Cirqus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic or World Cup Soccer. These would be some of the Best 2 flipper games.

I'll go with Totan.

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Real question is which pin is most loaded and fun to play. Some too slow and boring.

Loaded and still fast? Dialed In. I personally love a loaded and slower game. Lawlor style stop and go. So slower doesn't mean worse to me.

#64 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Premium/LE didn't make this list? Thats whack

#65 3 years ago

Oktoberfest is very loaded

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Oktoberfest is very loaded

The pin or the people that go there?

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saddath:

The pin or the people that go there?

Both!

#68 3 years ago

Twilight Zone for sure.

#69 3 years ago

Now can we do a "least loaded" machine ever poll? We can rant and rave how fast they are to play.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Now can we do a "least loaded" machine ever poll? We can rant and rave how fast they are to play.

How far back can we go? Bagatelle ?

#71 3 years ago

How is champion pub not on the list, but last action hero is?

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

I've had both (briefly). LAH is LOADED on paper. 3 Magnets Addams family style, moving crane and physical lock, multiple captive balls, 6 ball multiball, Smart missile, and the best artwork of Arnie anywere! I just wish it had more Arnie on the translite!

Champion Pub is not. It does have 2 small gimick mini playfields without flippers and a moving boxer, but that's about it.

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Did you not see stranger things on the list?

#74 3 years ago

unsure how Baywatch missed this poll?!?!?!

#75 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Yes please.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've had both (briefly). LAH is LOADED on paper. 3 Magnets Addams family style, moving crane and physical lock, multiple captive balls, 6 ball multiball, Smart missile, and the best artwork of Arnie anywere! I just wish it had more Arnie on the translite!
    Champion Pub is not. It does have 2 small gimick mini playfields without flippers and a moving boxer, but that's about it.

What do you mean by it’s “loaded on paper” ? Did they remove stuff from the final production game ?

#77 3 years ago

TZ is my favorite to line up, and play "Stall Ball" with some friends.

Valid stall shots that come to mind:
    4 scoop shots (piano, slot machine, camera, dead end)
    3 lock shots (gumball, robot, diverter to auto plunge lane)
    2 orbit magnets
    1 rocket kicker

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

If you had said "moving mechs" or "mechanical gimmicks, " I would have to agree with you...but there are many more that are "loaded." We may be discussing semantics at this point, I suppose.

On the other hand, it would have been better represented on the poll than Thunderbirds! Lol!

#79 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Loaded and still fast? Dialed In. I personally love a loaded and slower game. Lawlor style stop and go. So slower doesn't mean worse to me.

Example, I don’t think TZ is slow and a it’s fun pin to me on list as packed game. WOZ is more packed than TZ but slow.

#80 3 years ago

I think Shadow is a packed games and fast with flow might need to be on the list.

#81 3 years ago

Fun poll; but not defining different categories of "loaded" (e.g. loaded with code, mechs, everything? misery?) and making it "of all time but also for the era" makes it a challenge too.

#82 3 years ago

Depends what loaded means? I mean tz is loaded with mechs and toys but jjp pins like dile and potcle are also loaded with tons of mechs/toys but also have all rgb lights, shaker, more code/rules, better/more speakers, 2-3 lcd monitors with some interactive, camera and so much more. So imo while I love tz and older 90s b/w pins jjp pins are my favorite especially for home use bc they have it all and plenty to keep you busy for a long time.

#83 3 years ago

I agree. Most loaded does not mean most fun to play. Some of the least loaded are the best games of all time for me. AFM is a great example.

#84 3 years ago

Least loaded from the Bally SS era machines is definitely Strikes and Spares. But people still love it in a tournament.

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Least loaded from the Bally SS era machines is definitely Strikes and Spares. But people still love it in a tournament.

Most loaded with T&A... LOL

#86 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

There are a couple joke options on there. Lol at stranger things pro.
    There is only a handful of options that make any sense. Twilight zone, indiana jones, wizard of oz, dialed in, and pirates. That's pretty much it. Tons of William's era games had lots of stuff, but not to the degree that these do.
    If you look at games like judge dredd, or tspp, stern would charge 10k for those now.
    I vote woz. Two upper playfields, two different physical ball locks, 5 flippers, two different ways to save your ball, 4 differently molded pop bumpers, and toys up the ass. That thing is more packed than any machine ever will be again. Tz is a marvel as well, but woz just has more everything.

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong. Woz is awesome.

100% agree ...The WOZ machines are going to be worth big $$ in years to come .There will not be a game that packed again try to find a RR under 9k .That pin is a blast to play and what a light show!!

#87 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I agree. Most loaded does not mean most fun to play. Some of the least loaded are the best games of all time for me. AFM is a great example.

Love the shots in AFM. Wish they would bring back some of these shots in new Stern pins From the AFM pin.

#88 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

JP-pro. three pop-bumpers and air.
    So, there you go, thread not needed.

#89 3 years ago

Love the shots in AFM. Wish they would bring back some of these shots in new Stern pins From the AFM pin.

Do you mean like Stranger Things?

#90 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Do you mean like Stranger Things?

Have not played or seen one in person yet to tell

2 months later
    #91 3 years ago

I want to bump this b/c after JJPs release of GnR, it’s clear they’re not going to load these games up like before (which is fine - rather have them in business than not). That being said - who takes it? I would have thought POTC or even WOZ is the runaway but TZ is owning it!

3 months later
    #92 3 years ago

Bumping this thread again b/c I've owned DI a few times and I never felt like it was loaded. I don't know - maybe I'm crazy. It's not light like GnR or Wonka but I would never include it in the WOZ, POTC camp....

#93 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Bumping this thread again b/c I've owned DI a few times and I never felt like it was loaded...

Correct.

#94 3 years ago

I have to admit, I am a sucker for toys. And when I recently took a ride to my distro to play some new pins I fell in love with Stranger Things LE. The Demogorgan, TK lock, and projector really impressed me. And after playing all the other choices including GNR, I kept going back to STh and wound up getting that one. Couldn’t believe it. I completely ignored it at first because of all the negative buzz, and almost passed it up when there. Now with the UV kit installed, newest code, the Cleland sound mod, and all the pieces dialed in, I think it’s one of the best pins in last few years. If you’ve never played it, give it a try. It’s super fun and really innovative.

#95 3 years ago

The love for WOZ still blows me away. I dropped serious cash on a RR and after 2 weeks had it for sale. What a stinker game play wise. It lasted about as long as TOM.

#96 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Bumping this thread again b/c I've owned DI a few times and I never felt like it was loaded. I don't know - maybe I'm crazy. It's not light like GnR or Wonka but I would never include it in the WOZ, POTC camp....

You're kidding! I think dialed in is effing packed.

#97 3 years ago

3 magnets
    Shaker motor
    A crane with at least 2 crane modes
    2 physical ball locks
    1 Ripper kickback
    5 drop targets with warning bar mech
    6 ball multiball (and a few different multiball modes)
    1 smart missile
    2 captive balls
    3 pops
    4 stand up targets
    1 subway (short) with two scoops in/out
    1 blind scoop
    1 spinner
    1 ramp with diverter
    1 VUK
    Stereo sound

With the "aftermarket" 1.13 code a great game. It is one of Data East best games but gets little love due to crapfest movie.

#98 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

The love for WOZ still blows me away. I dropped serious cash on a RR and after 2 weeks had it for sale. What a stinker game play wise. It lasted about as long as TOM.

Yeah... woz is a spectacle of pinball tech. A beauty, and it's amazing all the stuff jammed in that game. But after a short while, the appeal can wear off for some.

#99 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

WOZ is an amazing game.

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

With the "aftermarket" 1.13 code a great game. It is one of Data East best games but gets little love due to crapfest movie.

LAH is an awesome movie. Much like the pin, its FINALLY starting to get some of the love it deserves. I think DE GNR gives it a run for its money though

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-loaded-game-ever-poll-inside/page/2?hl=bertodrink1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.