New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 273569)

Most Loaded Game Ever? (poll inside).

By sataneatscheese

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Most loaded game ever (for the time)”

• Twilight Zone 128 votes
      35%
    • Dialed In 8 votes
      2%
    • JJP Pirates 60 votes
      16%
    • DE JP 0 votes
    • Stern JP 3 votes
      1%
    • Last Action Hero 2 votes
      1%
    • Thunderbirds 5 votes
      1%
    • Indiana Jones 8 votes
      2%
    • Lord of the Rings 3 votes
      1%
    • Simpsons Pinball Party 11 votes
      3%
    • Fun House 1 vote
    • Black Knight 0 votes
    • Black Knight SOR 2 votes
      1%
    • Addams Family 1 vote
    • Stranger Things Pro 2 votes
      1%
    • ST:TNG 17 votes
      5%
    • Stern Star Trek LE 4 votes
      1%
    • Wizard of Oz 94 votes
      26%
    • Pinball Magic 3 votes
      1%
    • Banzai Run 1 vote
    • Road Show 6 votes
      2%
    • Haunted House 4 votes
      1%
    • Safe Cracker 4 votes
      1%

(367 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

31FF1222-02EE-4975-9698-00480B87E543 (resized).png
    EFFB93BB-1087-43CB-A200-3E6B8B0192AD (resized).jpeg

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 months ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Thunderbirds is by far the most loaded game on the list if we count misery and frustration.

OH MAN. I am almost starting to feel sorry for HomePin. Almost.

#52 3 months ago
    Quoted from Davi:

Judge Dredd.
    4 flippers, 5 plastic ramps, multi level wireform ramps, 5 bank drop target, 2 auto plunger, magnetic crane, rotating planet and ring, 6 ball multiball, 3 captive balls.

You make a strong case!

#53 3 months ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

You make a strong case!

Well, based on facts and numbers, JD or STTNG is more loaded than TZ (if we are talking about '90s pins). Somehow TZ is the first cliche answer.

#54 3 months ago

There are a couple joke options on there. Lol at stranger things pro.

There is only a handful of options that make any sense. Twilight zone, indiana jones, wizard of oz, dialed in, and pirates. That's pretty much it. Tons of William's era games had lots of stuff, but not to the degree that these do.

If you look at games like judge dredd, or tspp, stern would charge 10k for those now.

I vote woz. Two upper playfields, two different physical ball locks, 5 flippers, two different ways to save your ball, 4 differently molded pop bumpers, and toys up the ass. That thing is more packed than any machine ever will be again. Tz is a marvel as well, but woz just has more everything.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd say WOZ, proving more shit piled in a game does not make it better.

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong. Woz is awesome.

#55 3 months ago
    Quoted from Davi:

Well, based on facts and numbers, JD or STTNG is more loaded than TZ (if we are talking about '90s pins). Somehow TZ is the first cliche answer.

You didn't even mention the multi-color insert lighting!

#56 3 months ago
    31FF1222-02EE-4975-9698-00480B87E543 (resized).png
    #57 3 months ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

You didn't even mention the multi-color insert lighting!

Yep, and 2 VUK's, ramp diverter, tons of optos.
    And Super Ball button

#58 3 months ago
    Quoted from jorant:

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong.

Dredd is almost as bad.

#59 3 months ago

Bally "Vector" isn't listed so I'll not be be able to participate in your paltry little poll. I now consider this matter closed.

#60 89 days ago

If by loaded you mean cluttered, then TZ is a winner!

#61 89 days ago

Real question is which pin is most loaded and fun to play. Some too slow and boring.

#62 89 days ago

No JPOP Love?
    Arabian Nights, Cirqus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic or World Cup Soccer. These would be some of the Best 2 flipper games.

I'll go with Totan.

#63 89 days ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Real question is which pin is most loaded and fun to play. Some too slow and boring.

Loaded and still fast? Dialed In. I personally love a loaded and slower game. Lawlor style stop and go. So slower doesn't mean worse to me.

#64 89 days ago

Ghostbusters Premium/LE didn't make this list? Thats whack

#65 89 days ago

Oktoberfest is very loaded

#66 89 days ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Oktoberfest is very loaded

The pin or the people that go there?

#67 89 days ago
    Quoted from Saddath:

The pin or the people that go there?

Both!

#68 89 days ago

Twilight Zone for sure.

#69 89 days ago

Now can we do a "least loaded" machine ever poll? We can rant and rave how fast they are to play.

#70 89 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

Now can we do a "least loaded" machine ever poll? We can rant and rave how fast they are to play.

How far back can we go? Bagatelle ?

#71 89 days ago

How is champion pub not on the list, but last action hero is?

#72 89 days ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

I've had both (briefly). LAH is LOADED on paper. 3 Magnets Addams family style, moving crane and physical lock, multiple captive balls, 6 ball multiball, Smart missile, and the best artwork of Arnie anywere! I just wish it had more Arnie on the translite!

Champion Pub is not. It does have 2 small gimick mini playfields without flippers and a moving boxer, but that's about it.

#73 89 days ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Did you not see stranger things on the list?

#74 89 days ago

unsure how Baywatch missed this poll?!?!?!

#75 89 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

Yes please.

#76 89 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

I've had both (briefly). LAH is LOADED on paper. 3 Magnets Addams family style, moving crane and physical lock, multiple captive balls, 6 ball multiball, Smart missile, and the best artwork of Arnie anywere! I just wish it had more Arnie on the translite!
    Champion Pub is not. It does have 2 small gimick mini playfields without flippers and a moving boxer, but that's about it.

What do you mean by it’s “loaded on paper” ? Did they remove stuff from the final production game ?

#77 89 days ago

TZ is my favorite to line up, and play "Stall Ball" with some friends.

Valid stall shots that come to mind:
    4 scoop shots (piano, slot machine, camera, dead end)
    3 lock shots (gumball, robot, diverter to auto plunge lane)
    2 orbit magnets
    1 rocket kicker

#78 89 days ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Quoted from sataneatscheese:

If you had said "moving mechs" or "mechanical gimmicks, " I would have to agree with you...but there are many more that are "loaded." We may be discussing semantics at this point, I suppose.

On the other hand, it would have been better represented on the poll than Thunderbirds! Lol!

#79 88 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

Loaded and still fast? Dialed In. I personally love a loaded and slower game. Lawlor style stop and go. So slower doesn't mean worse to me.

Example, I don’t think TZ is slow and a it’s fun pin to me on list as packed game. WOZ is more packed than TZ but slow.

#80 88 days ago

I think Shadow is a packed games and fast with flow might need to be on the list.

#81 88 days ago

Fun poll; but not defining different categories of "loaded" (e.g. loaded with code, mechs, everything? misery?) and making it "of all time but also for the era" makes it a challenge too.

#82 88 days ago

Depends what loaded means? I mean tz is loaded with mechs and toys but jjp pins like dile and potcle are also loaded with tons of mechs/toys but also have all rgb lights, shaker, more code/rules, better/more speakers, 2-3 lcd monitors with some interactive, camera and so much more. So imo while I love tz and older 90s b/w pins jjp pins are my favorite especially for home use bc they have it all and plenty to keep you busy for a long time.

#83 88 days ago

I agree. Most loaded does not mean most fun to play. Some of the least loaded are the best games of all time for me. AFM is a great example.

#84 87 days ago

Least loaded from the Bally SS era machines is definitely Strikes and Spares. But people still love it in a tournament.

#85 87 days ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Least loaded from the Bally SS era machines is definitely Strikes and Spares. But people still love it in a tournament.

Most loaded with T&A... LOL

#86 87 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

There are a couple joke options on there. Lol at stranger things pro.
    There is only a handful of options that make any sense. Twilight zone, indiana jones, wizard of oz, dialed in, and pirates. That's pretty much it. Tons of William's era games had lots of stuff, but not to the degree that these do.
    If you look at games like judge dredd, or tspp, stern would charge 10k for those now.
    I vote woz. Two upper playfields, two different physical ball locks, 5 flippers, two different ways to save your ball, 4 differently molded pop bumpers, and toys up the ass. That thing is more packed than any machine ever will be again. Tz is a marvel as well, but woz just has more everything.

Man, you spelled judge dredd wrong. Woz is awesome.

100% agree ...The WOZ machines are going to be worth big $$ in years to come .There will not be a game that packed again try to find a RR under 9k .That pin is a blast to play and what a light show!!

#87 87 days ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I agree. Most loaded does not mean most fun to play. Some of the least loaded are the best games of all time for me. AFM is a great example.

Love the shots in AFM. Wish they would bring back some of these shots in new Stern pins From the AFM pin.

#88 86 days ago
    Quoted from jorant:

JP-pro. three pop-bumpers and air.
    So, there you go, thread not needed.

#89 86 days ago

Love the shots in AFM. Wish they would bring back some of these shots in new Stern pins From the AFM pin.

Do you mean like Stranger Things?

#90 85 days ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Do you mean like Stranger Things?

Have not played or seen one in person yet to tell

2 months later
    #91 9 days ago

I want to bump this b/c after JJPs release of GnR, it’s clear they’re not going to load these games up like before (which is fine - rather have them in business than not). That being said - who takes it? I would have thought POTC or even WOZ is the runaway but TZ is owning it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 159.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 125.00
    $ 3.50
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 7.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    ScottyMods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 11.00
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside