(Topic ID: 198828)

Most Interesting Shots

By benc

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

What are your favorite individual shots or creative features from pins.
    At the top of my list would be : The Mist Ball from Dracula
    The Hang On from Dr Who -- It is a cool representation of going around a cliff edge at high speed
    The shot under the right upper flipper (held up) on Star trek 2013
    The reverse flipper mode from Ghostbusters (I think it is Gozer the Gozerian) .. this one made me think I
    was having a stroke the first time it happened
    What are some other cool ones?

#2 6 years ago

Hitting any shot "on purpose" in any game is pretty interesting for me, because it happens so rarely! Yeah, I pretty much suck at pinball, but still I play.

#3 6 years ago

Upper lock on Spirit, lock on Nine Ball.

#4 6 years ago

Volcano ramp on Congo is incredibly satisfying. The ramp is awesome, and sound effect WHOOSH is even better.

#5 6 years ago

As for cool feature. I really like the wand from Pinball Magic. Having the ball walk across the bottom of it to get to the lock and also having to drop a ball in a whole to progress is pretty cool theme integration.

I don't know why but back to back Black Widow shots in Avengers is pretty rewarding feeling.

#6 6 years ago

Helicopter shot in special force where you bomb the village.

#7 6 years ago

Insanity Falls on White Water is pretty sweet. Especially if you hit three in a row when starting multiball!!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Insanity Falls on White Water is pretty sweet. Especially if you hit three in a row when starting multiball!!

Good call especially during 5X playfield. Even better when doing it in a competitive match!

#9 6 years ago

I'm a sucker for the Queen's Chamber on Centaur...nothing like two star rollovers and a captive all into inlane drops.

#10 6 years ago

The Shadow has some interesting shots. The Kahn shot and the upper loop are hard to find and always feel too early or too late for me. The upper playfield is weird because you don't flip to hit the ball. It's like opposite of your natural muscle memory. The ramps are also strange how short and steep they are and of course their giant controllable diverters are something special.

#12 6 years ago

Upper playfield on Banzai Run is full of gravity defying challenges.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-interesting-shots?hl=dookski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.