• Latest reply 2 years ago by Bublehead
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

On a completely different note/direction than others are going. Class of 1812. That damn chicken bawking music gets me every time.

The chicken was the first thing that came to mind for me. Unfortunately the game is rare to come across so most people have no clue how goofy it can be.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Funhouse just never gets old. I may not laugh out loud anymore from Rudy but definitely puts a smile on my face when he’s talking.

Never gets old when you hit a ball in his mouth when he is trying to say something.

#53 2 years ago

My absolute top 5 favorite in no particular order.
Funhouse
Scared Stiff
Oktoberfest!
Teed Off
Class 1812

#54 2 years ago

May not be the MOST humerous but EHOH is all about funny.

#55 2 years ago

Don't forget Big Bang Bar.
.................David Marston

#56 2 years ago

Funhouse

Creature From the Black Lagoon

The Simpsons Pinball Party

#57 2 years ago

Rick and Morty

#59 2 years ago

I've always gotten a kick out of the artwork in Gottlieb Skyline. When the elevator doors open, they reveal a doobie-smoking beatnik and his mini-skirt wearing girlfriend, and everyone in the room (some sort of high class building-top restaurant) is staring in horror and gasping.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#60 2 years ago

I also get a kick out of the artwork on Bally Strikes and Spares, with the two guys in the background checking out the main girl, and both getting in trouble from their girlfriends.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#61 2 years ago

I own a couple of contenders, but my money is on R&M, since they go the extra mile to offend. As far as politically incorrect, Family Guy says some of the worst things in a pinball machine up until Rick Sanchez made his pinball debut. I own a FG, South Park and MB, but Rick & Morty says the part you are thinking out loud... but MB says one tongue in cheek call out by Bride of Frankenstein... "I hear he has a monstrous organ..." which makes me think politically incorrect things when Dr Frankenstein says "He'll be the greatest organ player ever"... which makes me think Frank's monster might be swinging for the other team... but Drac's Bruno Magli shoe quote made me shoot soda out my nose when I first heard it at Dave and Buster's back in the 90's, but not because it was funny, but just poignantly topical due to current (unfortunate) events at the time. It's lost on most these days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-humerous-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.