10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010910.JPG
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

My vote goes to Taxi. I've only seen a few of them and mostly routed.

#2 10 years ago

Yup. Taxi.

#3 10 years ago

if talking pure minty.. NGG? the slam ramp seems to be guaranteed play-field damage in an area that's obvious

#4 10 years ago

BOP isn't easy to find in great shape. Neither is Diner.

#5 10 years ago

Party Zone...those ramps are irreplaceable. I've not seen any minty BSD's either.

#6 10 years ago

Something where important replacement parts aren't available.

Party Zone for example. Replacement ramps aren't available and are often beat / broken. No replacements exist for several other key playfield parts (e.g. red ramp rocket).

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Party Zone...those ramps are irreplaceable. I've not seen any minty BSD's either.

You beat me to it.

It takes a current or former PZ owner to truly understand the situation.

#8 10 years ago

Never seen a minty comet...

#9 10 years ago

Transporter: The Rescue. Rare game to begin with, and I have NEVER seen one that was in truly stellar shape.

#10 10 years ago

Quicksilver. Seems to always have center of the PF wear. However, that one is hard to find period.
As far as a high production box goes, Mata Hari. I assume you are not counting repros/restores, but original condition machines.

#11 10 years ago

High Speed for sure.

#12 10 years ago

Whitewater is always beat, and so are most all system 11 games

#13 10 years ago

Ya.. Nearly all system11 games are trashed.

Space Shuttle was pretty well routinely wrecked.

All of the late 70's/early 80's SS machines were driven hard and put away wet....

#14 10 years ago

Seen some bad looking Pinbot playfields

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

rochester.craigslist.org link

I was expecting to see blurry photos with the seller just hyping it up...this is actually a nice looking machine.

#17 10 years ago

I've seen it in person, it is really nice. I volunteer at that restoration shop sometimes, and they do a lot of great work.

I'm not sure if the market for restored games isn't that strong here, or maybe their prices are a little high, but some of the games do seem to sit awhile.

#18 10 years ago

Yeah I saw that on Rochester CL. Quite high for a nice comet. I just can't see spending that amount of cash on a system 9, even restored. Might be a tough sell unless just the right collector comes around.

#19 10 years ago

EBD, Firepower, pretty much anything popular from the early 80s and back?

#20 10 years ago

What game spent the most time on route? What game was played more on route? What's the highest earning pin of all time? What game was pretty dark and didn't show the dirt so it didn't get cleaned much?

TAF

And, of course, for you whippersnappers out there...pretty much any woodrail game that had gobble holes, most notably, Queen of Hearts.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Transporter: The Rescue. Rare game to begin with, and I have NEVER seen one that was in truly stellar shape.

I have one that will be as I bought a new PF to put in it. The cabinet still has fade though

#22 10 years ago

Bad Cats

#23 10 years ago

Unrestored? Good like finding a Black Knight that isn't worn to the wood.

#24 10 years ago

Data East Batman

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Data East Batman

I'm supposed to have a mint perfect one coming soon.....

#26 10 years ago

Very hard to find a Mata Hari that hasn't been roached.

Also Black Knight.

#27 10 years ago

TAF , saw so many bad ones. Very few minty come up for sale. But hey I think I found one finally.

#28 10 years ago

Games from the late 70's and early 80's got played to death. Don't see too many minty Paragon's or Flash's any more. Some of the other popular titles from that era like Playboy and Centaur that are getting the CPR treatment are now starting to come back to life (thanks Stu and CPR!).

#29 10 years ago

DE simpsons. They all have beat to crap cabs and that weird PF paint wear near the flippers, where the ball hardly goes at all.

Downvoted for saying it is hard to find a DE simpsons in good shape??

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm supposed to have a mint perfect one coming soon.....

I think I will see a picture of me riding a unicorn before I will see a picture of a mint DE Batman. That game is always beat to hell...

I will throw my vote for a mint Class of 1812, I don't think there is one that exists.... I am assuming we are talking about original/unrestored condition in this thread...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Data East Batman

I have a nice one, but I agree, they are beat to shit, but always have perfect BG's.

Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

What game spent the most time on route? What game was played more on route? What's the highest earning pin of all time? What game was pretty dark and didn't show the dirt so it didn't get cleaned much?
TAF

I have never seen a original one in perfect shape. They didn't end up being sold off to homes after a couple years like many other machines, and seem to have spent more time on route, making money, than any other.

That's my vote.

#32 10 years ago

Space Shuttles are always destroyed.

Playfield, ramp, shuttle = total carnage.

#33 10 years ago

What about easy to find in minty condition, but not often for sale? BBB

#34 10 years ago

South Park

#35 10 years ago

Definitely 80's pins. All of the DE Star Wars pins I've seen have been pretty rough looking.

#36 10 years ago

Two words - Sanctum Wear

#37 10 years ago

Good call. Those are always routed and totally destroyed. That game made some good coin for operators over the years...had to be the top earning Sega.

#38 10 years ago

Black Hole (Gottlieb), anyone seen one without bumper wear or wear in the bumper area?

#39 10 years ago

Hollywood Heat.

#40 10 years ago

I would agree

#41 10 years ago

BSD, FH (not restored), Whirlwind, TAF

#42 10 years ago

Sharp Shooter. Always trashed plastics and worn out play fields and bad junk boards.~SpOoKy

#43 10 years ago

Whitewater and NGG are the gems here

#44 10 years ago

High Speed, Strikes and Spares, Playboy, Fathom, Taxi, Bride of Pinbot, TAF, Comet, Pinbot would be my list without thinking too hard. EATPM if you are just worried about a couple particular areas (top and pops)

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Two words - Sanctum Wear

A good a salve or balm will help clear that up!

#47 10 years ago

The lower portion of the playfield of most Bally Star Treks I've seen is worn to the wood. If I still had mine, I definitely would be in line for the CPR repro.

#48 10 years ago

No doubt-TAF

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Don't see too many minty Paragon's

I know someone in Indiana who has one that is interested in trading for an equally nice 90's Bally/Williams pinball. I'll get some photos to post or start a new thread.

#50 10 years ago

I agree with TAF - people loved them and played the crap out of them out in the wild!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
$ 180.00
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-difficult-pin-to-find-minty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.