Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

My vote for most gruesome fatality in a DMD is the guy getting his head blown off when the letter bomb blows up in Dirty Harry. Kicking ass in Barroom Brawl is pretty cool too... like when you smash a guy over the head with a chair.

Any other games with sick dots?

Judge Dredd has an old lady getting mowed down in the match sequence. But I think she lives.

#3 11 years ago

Sniper falling from a building and going splat in JD. The old lady hits the deck, and then shoots back!

#4 11 years ago

There is a choking fatality in Creech. Pretty funny.

#5 11 years ago

All the dots in TF are carnage. Abortion is more like it

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Sniper falling from a building and going splat in JD.

Then hold in the "explosion" buttons and watch the fun.

Jurassic Park's goat animation is also pretty gruesome.

#7 11 years ago

My JP has exploding raptors, small children being electrocuted , and a t-rex chomping up a goat.

#8 11 years ago

Ha ha..I was going to say the same thing and I like my TF

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Abortion is more like it

bazinga

#10 11 years ago

TFTC is by far the worst ever. Where else can you see a electric chair at work and then blood pouring from someones eyes afterwards. Chainsaws cutting up body parts. Decapitations need i go on

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

TFTC is by far the worst ever. Where else can you see a electric chair at work and then blood pouring from someones eyes afterwards. Chainsaws cutting up body parts. Decapitations need i go on

Haha, wow! I want to play more TFTC now.

#12 11 years ago

DW, upon completion of second video mode waive when the Daleks blow each other up and shhot the little brain thing. Great squishing sound too!

#13 11 years ago

There is nothing worse than tftc thats the cake taker and the goriest dmd in all of pinball. Some games have onesey twosey, tftc is none stop gore like the show.

#14 11 years ago

Let me axe you a few questions.

The Morgue the merrier.....

#15 11 years ago

#16 11 years ago

So that laugh destroys the pin for me.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You forgot about the doors you pick to open, when you pick the wrong one it shows the guy getting hung. That one gives me the creeps because I am getting into opening the doors so it makes me feel like they are hanging me, really pulls me in. Very hard to get to some of the modes in TFTC. It took me a while to get into mine.

#18 11 years ago

And lets not forget the TFTC skill shot. DECAPITATION! and the brilliant ENCORE!
    Woot! My kids love this game.

#19 11 years ago

I didnt forget i just didnt want to spend all night on the dmd there is so much

#20 11 years ago

ONE KILLION POINTS!!

#21 11 years ago

Not gruesome but I love the orc heads getting "lopped" off in LOTR.

#22 11 years ago

I forgot about all the great dot animations in TFTC...after watching that video I think I might keep mine now

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-carnage-in-a-dmd-animation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.