Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 311 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ENDOFLINE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZIZ05401lg.jpg
    Chopping Wood.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 9 years ago

Every game upon release. Most new pins are a thousand times better when finished.

#263 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Perhaps you missed my XMLE posts?

I honestly think you should play a few hundered games with the final code. in fact every new school Pinball fan should. It is one of the most challenging pins of the modern era (layout wise) in my not so humble opinion.

But hey man, we all like different games.... It may not make a difference.

#264 9 years ago

.... and I own TWD. I would include it if I did not know there is more to come. However, if I feel it sucks after a few hundred plays on final code, its gone.

#266 9 years ago

If we lived closer I would propose a temporary trade for your Avatar so we could prove eachother wrong.

#270 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

The funny thing is that I would definitely do it!

I would too, but I have been doing my best not to move any games lately. I wish there were a few more pinhead Ciropractors to match all the "Pinlawyers"

#272 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

My wife is a physical therapist. It comes in way more handy than me being a pinlawyer!

Mine is too....wait.... No, shes a Bartender. Same idea though.

#274 9 years ago

Topic.....South Park. I feel like it could be awesome, and I know it sold well. But...uggg

Someone should reprogram that code.

#306 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I didn't care for WWE.....seems too congested....the ring piece (cool idea), but found it boring. Maybe I just didn't give enough time.....

You didn't. I know it sucks to wait for code, but the nature of manufacturing/lead times is typical of a lot of products with code.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/most-boring-pin-youve-played?tu=pen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.